somone find me this bike!

Hoblick

just went and sat on a multi today.. im on my tip toes, but i really like the riding position.

pretty damn comfy, nice size seat for passenger, doesnt feel to cramped, good leg position. im liking it even more lol

thats always the first step. Sounds like the beginning of the end of the Street Glide

You've been away from the Viffer for too long, it's time to pick up a supersport. I just so happen to have one, cheep. This multistrada thing is just displaced longing to kneedrag, I can provide a machine that would do just that at a fraction of the Italian cost. :)

You've been away from the Viffer for too long, it's time to pick up a supersport. I just so happen to have one, cheep. This multistrada thing is just displaced longing to kneedrag, I can provide a machine that would do just that at a fraction of the Italian cost. :)

if i could do a supersport i would, but i need a 2 up machine..

you can drag knee on a multi :D

if i eventually end up with one, it will do a track day or 2 ;)

HYPERSPORT!!!! flying couches are fine for 2-up...

i like the more upright relaxed riding position of the multi

my VFR was an awesome bike, but for super long trips like we do, it was a little to aggressive riding position

i considered a sprint gt as well.. but riding position and weight turned me away

multi is like 462lbs and 150hp :D

i mean, please dont locate a Used 2011 Ducati Multistrada Touring 1200S

for around $14k. Cause then i may have to just get rid of the Harley and buy it :D

i cant stop looking up the multistrada 1200s touring. i think i have a secret love affair with it. hope the harley doesnt find out, get jealous, and start leaking :(

Daytona in the spring that where you can get one

my dad is trading his 11 standard red in for a 12 with the new paint that hasn't come out yet.. If you catch him before he trades it in I'm sure he'll give ya a good deal.. Not sure what he wants for it, but its MINT.. he has around 13K miles on it.. He went to Dallas and back and a few other long rides.. Let me know

my dad is trading his 11 standard red in for a 12 with the new paint that hasn't come out yet.. If you catch him before he trades it in I'm sure he'll give ya a good deal.. Not sure what he wants for it, but its MINT.. he has around 13K miles on it.. He went to Dallas and back and a few other long rides.. Let me know

Ill let ya know. I may be interested. Does it have hard bags? Has it been serviced yet?

Ill let ya know. I may be interested. Does it have hard bags? Has it been serviced yet?

No hard bags, he used soft... Yes it has.. U apparently don't know my dad very well.. U won't find a used one in better shape.. He's owned like 6 ducs in 5 years and just ordered the new penagali.. U can call Indy Duc about his bikes.. They are as clean as they come :D

No hard bags, he used soft... Yes it has.. U apparently don't know my dad very well.. U won't find a used one in better shape.. He's owned like 6 ducs in 5 years and just ordered the new penagali.. U can call Indy Duc about his bikes.. They are as clean as they come :D

get me a price