Mid-o may 13-14

candybluzx6

no one is riding novice both days? :( way to make me feel like an outcast!

Since grapes is no longer going anyone else want to split my garage?

I could be down for that on Sunday and I am riding Novice as I have never been to MO before.

Also, anyone good with suspension setup? I have a book and basic understanding of the concepts = a whole lot of nothing.

At Putnam, I had my suspension set but it was determined springs were too soft. I should get the forks and shocks back and on the bike by the 12th but may not have enough time to dial them in.

Buddy will be breaking in my motor Sunday on the RC8 so, don't you all go and think it is me... :D

Dude, I didn't even get the offer? Man, I would even have brought my bike and rode yours like a raped ape, then scooted around on mine just cruising style.

Dude, I didn't even get the offer? Man, I would even have brought my bike and rode yours like a raped ape, then scooted around on mine just cruising style.

If you had the same number of years racing as my buddy and have shared endurance racing through the years we have together, I'd let you ride it also... I trust the guy with anything of mine and you can certainly see the trust when I am willing to let him ride it all day even with me not being there!!

I'll let you sit on it, though!:D

I am so ready! I will be on the 816 bike coaching if you need help don't hesitate to ask!!!

Prez,

This will be my first day at Mid-O, would you give me a tow Sunday in the first intermediate session? I will look you up after I get teched in.

Grab a hotel at that exit of 71, Days Inn is there and cheap. I know there are some others too, the Holiday Inn has a huge indoor pool/water park, not like Great Wolf Lodge etc, but better than just a pool, if anyone is coming. Good eats close to the track, bars, etc.

Heck, if I go home Saturday night vs. drive up my parents aren't home you'd be more than welcome to just crash at their place. They wanted me to stop by if I ran the event anyways.

The holiday inn your talking about is that the one that's 3.5 miles from the track ?

Does anyone know how the "tech-in" works at Mid-O?

Do you tech ALL gear and bike? Helmet and bike like MS? Are there separate stations/lines for gear and bikes? Separate lines for the different groups?

I just got a confirmation/reminder email from Mid-O, I AM READY!

i dont think they do but not forsure. is it still ok to just sign the waivers when u show up or do u have to send somthing in first, i know last year it was ok to just do it that morning

I'd email them a copy but also have a copy with you that way you are covered. That's what I did last year and did again.

As far as checking in, like everyone said. Same area, take your bike, guy checks it yada yada and your off to the novice cave and out to the track.

I'm pretty pumped about this again. I look forward to meeting you guys!

Few questions....I'd like to do this.

Any room left?

How much?

Stay there Saturday night?

What do I need?

You would have to check their site to see if there is room left.

$195 (may be more, not sure if they do any kind of late signup fee)

No camping at mido

Helmet, gauntlet gloves, over the ankle boots, 1 or 2 piece suit that can zip together.

i dont think they do but not forsure. is it still ok to just sign the waivers when u show up or do u have to send somthing in first, i know last year it was ok to just do it that morning

I talked to someone at Mid-O last month and they said you could sign there. I sent mine in anyway.

You would have to check their site to see if there is room left.

$195 (may be more, not sure if they do any kind of late signup fee)

No camping at mido

Helmet, gauntlet gloves, over the ankle boots, 1 or 2 piece suit that can zip together.

The information I got was that there is camping between days but not the night before.