Mid-o may 13-14

candybluzx6

I have a quick q? I have done prior novice day an d plan to do another s unday and wad wanting to

jump into I group for monday. My Q is what is a good lap time to make the jump.

From my understanding Mid O coaches are WWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYY better then anyone else in Ohio :D and will bump you up as needed

I have a quick q? I have done prior novice day an d plan to do another s unday and wad wanting to

jump into I group for monday. My Q is what is a good lap time to make the jump.

If Grape can "race" with his times you can just go ahead and sign up for I/O groups.

:D

Ok cool thank u. The reason is I kinda strugle the first half of the day with being ingroups but the second half by myself I can focus more and. dropped my time alot. Im rite at 2 min ( iknow its slow as shit) wgen I redone my wiring my dumb as put the tip sensor in wrong and it did front to back insted of side to side so when I braked hard it shut off lol but fix now and ready to go (i know excuses excuses lol)

If you've done a couple track days in N I think you'd be okay to move up. Just get with a coach in the morning, have them tow you around for a few laps and you'll be surprised as how quickly your actually going.

If you've done a couple track days in N I think you'd be okay to move up. Just get with a coach in the morning, have them tow you around for a few laps and you'll be surprised as how quickly your actually going.

doesn't always work out to do a couple and move up, depends on the rider. One of the coaches that watches you ride can let you know but groups 1 and 2 in N are almost always going quicker than 25-30% of I.

True, but you obviously also caught where he stated that he was in the 2nd fastest N group which is why I made the statement I did.

You're right though. Hell, look how long it took Rob to finally move up.