Mid-o may 13-14

candybluzx6

grapes, have you already signed up and everything? if you did, did you get a garage when you signed up? I'm waiting for the money to show in my bank account then i'm signing up and if none of us have a garage yet, i'll get one for both days and then split the cost then or whatever.

i may split a garage depends who all is coming with me

you got some other buddies you know who might come that aren't on this site?

grapes, have you already signed up and everything? if you did, did you get a garage when you signed up? I'm waiting for the money to show in my bank account then i'm signing up and if none of us have a garage yet, i'll get one for both days and then split the cost then or whatever.

you got some other buddies you know who might come that aren't on this site?

Signed up no garage, I didn't pay for it my girlfriend did. If you wanna get a garage for Sunday I will def split it with ya.

Joe, yes, get a garage. Im in for Sunday. Trust me its like 50 and 2 bikes is fine in there, 3 is okay, and 4 well..... cramped.

Get a garage when you reserve. Per our convo earlier I gotta wait a few to enroll with the wedding and some big reservation payments going out when I get back from Jennings.

Yeah, I mean I've done it, just saying, I prefer 3 vs. 4. Esp for the costs, if it was like 100 then hell yeah 4, but at 50 Im fine with 25 a person. The air and electric is def the tits. It's what makes Mid O the best facility around by far.

I always forget my air hose and chuck though, but not this freaking year damnit.

I always forget my air hose and chuck though, but not this freaking year damnit.

That's better than forgetting the bananas and fighting about it all day.

:D

*cough cough* Andy *cough cough*

Edited by r1crusher