Mid-o may 13-14

candybluzx6

by dropped do you mean the forks are further up through the tripple? just making sure we are on the same page. I would leave the geometry stock for now if anything the kawasakis like to go flush with the forks to get the rake needed and raise the rear to make it turn quicker.

It's not always about time when making the jump, I'm still riding novice after a few track days because most guys have told me it's really important to be consistent on every lap...something Im working on. The other guys in the group, ideally, should be able to predict your lines.

by dropped do you mean the forks are further up through the tripple? just making sure we are on the same page. I would leave the geometry stock for now if anything the kawasakis like to go flush with the forks to get the rake needed and raise the rear to make it turn quicker.

Yes I raised the forks they was 5 mil from flush stock I took them to 15 mill total from flush and im just doin it to see how it feels and that is what im goin for is a guicker turn in

droping the front is a very old school way of doing it, you will end up hurting the rake of the front tire. I would add another spacer above the rear shock and leave the front stock. My 03 is sitting flush in the front with 10mm raised in the rear. My 08 is flush in the front and I plan to add 5-10mm to the rear.

Mykill, let me and Joe know early, you can squeeze with us if you want. Just have to load 1 in the back of my ass, I mean truck. Wow that was totally gay.

Anyways, Candyblue, I would uh, not drop the forks like you stated, that's just asking for a shit storm on the track. Blue is right, I'd definitely set back to stock and go from there. Also as for Reuben, I think he is going to offer more a performance set up than just a range with your stock suspension, but could give him a call.

They usually have a guy there that does suspension and people in the pits know enough to help too. As for what you mentioned, I'd recommend running another N day, just to see how it starts, if you feel you're running too slow or not challenging, ask for someone to follow you and see if you can bump to I. I is the most diverse group out there by far. I know there was a due on a yellow SV or something at Nelson in I that should have probably still be in the pits, not in N. Then same situation at Mid O, they were not safe, did not run the same line, and weren't up to speed at any point, not even the straights.

And this is coming from me, Im fat, and slow.

^ word.. I is the meat grinder.. so many peeps that shouldnt be in I either wanna be fast and they should be in N or to damn fast A guys and wanna beat up on the I class.. then there is us... just decent making it buy keeping good lines and consistant times.. if you have to ask about a time to stay in I or not then do anouther N day to help ya you can always bump up... but it really would suck to get bumped down for not being safe