Dayton Meet and Greet - March 4th, 2012

snot

Dayton Meet and Greet - Are you coming?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Dayton Meet and Greet - Are you coming?

• Me
    • Me +1
    • Me +2 or more
    • Nope

I was and still am referred to as a little snot for time to time (my mom).

This was a group effort I can't take the credit for it. I thank everyone for coming and helping bring it together. Brown is the man for riding on this cold day.

Had some good laughs today and saw some new and familiar faces. Tried to doctor the pics given the low lighting some didn't get any flash so blame me if you now are sporting a neon glow. :lol:

th_Vrodad.jpg

th_Group4.jpg

th_Group3.jpg

th_Group2.jpg

th_Group1.jpg

th_Greg.jpg

th_Cleanplateclub.jpg

th_CarrieandCasper.jpg

You can click on the photos for a larger version.

Sorry I showed late. But ever the night shifter. Pleasure meeting those that were still there.

Glad you came out man, late or not. Always good to chat with a fellow local musician about the good ol' days and good ol' bands! Keep forgetting to get your #, can ya PM me the digits?

Well..................................

A very nice little get-together, thanks again Luke for being my transport today. Great company, excellent food, full gambit of conversation, the only thing missing was all our 2 wheels.

Thanks Snot for doing the org. thing, you made an excellent choice for the meet-up. Well lets hope that the next time we all get together, we are on our trusty steeds, I will admit though, I will miss Little Casper.

Everyone take care and be safe out there.

Greg

it was nice to meet you all and it was finally nice to put some faces with your screen names ... ill keep harping on my dad to do his introduction and maybe changing his name to vrodDad ... i can't wait till the weather get nicer and we can have more meet and greets .... and thanks snot for putting this on

it was nice to meet you all and it was finally nice to put some faces with your screen names ... ill keep harping on my dad to do his introduction and maybe changing his name to vrodDad ... i can't wait till the weather get nicer and we can have more meet and greets .... and thanks snot for putting this on

Thanks for making the journey!

Vrodad is a cool guy. You and your sister are lucky to have a dad like that. PFloyd (Greg), good to have company for the drive there and home. Made the trip go fast. Snot et all good to meet some others on here. I'll try to do some rides that don't include creek crossings. :lol:

I wanted to make it. But I had to write all these reports for work that we have completed. They let me know that they wanted all my notes to be done to reports on Friday, and has to be done by Monday. 20 pages done so far, and probably another 20 to go.