Hip-Hop is responsible for the Glock's popularity

bacchus

well considering in my CCW class the guys from Cincinnati, who had to keep pulling up theyre pants, were going crazy over the instructors Glock 40 and any other glock he had and thats what they brought to shoot as well

i fucking hate Cincinnati. 6 years was far too long to live there

i fucking hate Cincinnati. 6 years was far too long to live there

Ya growing up there sucked for the most part that's why I live were I do now. No riding my bike getting hit by a car an no one doing a damn thing about it... True story... fucking assholes

Ya growing up there sucked for the most part that's why I live were I do now. No riding my bike getting hit by a car an no one doing a damn thing about it... True story... fucking assholes

I didn't mind the city so much as it was the inhabitants, especially because 5 of the years I lived in Clifton and 1 in Hyde Park which was an excellent upgrade

I was on the North College Hill border, I lived 2 doors down from Ronald Regan highway and I agree people are just dumb and ass holes down there

oy NCH...never did like going out that way either :lol:

In fact, there really wasn't many areas I enjoyed within a 10 mile radius of downtown. Once you got out to the real suburbs it got a ton better and bearable

Edited by Bad324

I moved to Cincinnati 4 years ago and moved back to Columbus a year later...it was still too damn long in that city. It's a big $hit cookie with a few choice chocolate morsels scattered about. Even when you're in the choice parts, it's hard to forget it's still a big $hit cookie.

BTW, I was in Blue Ash which was nice, but go 5 miles in any direction and you're surrounded by assholes.

• Upvote 1

Glock.......most popular ghetto and thug gun choice by a landslide. Also agree with the 1911 being extremely overrated and overpriced, but yet I may get one eventually for target shooting.

And most wide spread gun of law enforcement also ;)

And most wide spread gun of law enforcement also ;)

Because Glock gives them away, and Vances practically gives them away to law enforcement and fireman. That is just fine, more than happy with my XD and M&P.......XDM 45 compact is next. Good deal that cops and thugs can battle it out with their Glocks!:killerkenny:

• Upvote 1