Man shoots his penis with pink pistol

JonS

Too... many... jokes... brain... overloading...

1:07 - is that you MT? :D

His pink pistol shot his pink pistol?

For the record before someone else mentions it... The SmartCarry holster(Jockstrap o'death) places the muzzle lower than your junk (about level withthe hem of your boxer shorts so if it went off it'd shoot the floor between your feet. I hope.

If he is still possibly facing weapons charges then likely he's not licensed or is under disability for some reason.

When putting my pistol in a holster (regardless of which holster I use) I don't press on the pistol grip - I push on the hammer (down) so that if the trigger snags (DA/SA) then I'll know it.

Edited by Scruit

Too... many... jokes... brain... overloading...

1:07 - is that you MT? :D

His pink pistol shot his pink pistol?

For the record before someone else mentions it... The SmartCarry holster(Jockstrap o'death) places the muzzle lower than your junk (about level withthe hem of your boxer shorts so if it went off it'd shoot the floor between your feet. I hope.

If he is still possibly facing weapons charges then likely he's not licensed or is under disability for some reason.

When putting my pistol in a holster (regardless of which holster I use) I don't press on the pistol grip - I push on the hammer (down) so that if the trigger snags (DA/SA) then I'll know it.

I should have commented when I first saw this thread! :lol: