Larry Pegram to open motorcycle repair business in central Ohio

max power

Only the South West portion of the building will be utilized by Pegram Racing (area that faces 33 with the windows will be the showroom and the back portion that faces Bowen Road will be the service area). The space is being leased at this time and Larry will contemplate the future purchase depending on how this new business is received in this market. Much effort to date has been contributed to getting things ready and of course the space is not perfect but in due time Larry hopes to make some improvements to the property.

It was Larry's intentions to be up and running by now (well before Spring and Bike Week) but there were some initial issues with some folks in the community who were "concerned about noise". Those issues have since been resolved and things are moving forward with their blessings. ***Special thanks to Casper and Maxpower for attending the town council meeting to speak in favor of this proposed business***!

As for the trailers and RV around back...that entire back area will remain under the control of the current property owners.

Yes....Larry was testing at Jenning GP last week and in fact he now holds the track record after the test. Lots of strides made on the electronics front and the Pegram Racing guys are all very happy with the results and are excited about the 2012 Superbike season.

Also....although the shop is not completely ready, Larry and crew are ready for any service opportunities that might present themselves.

Overall...there's LOTS of work to be done still but Larry and crew are extremely passionate and exited about the opportunity to provide exceptional performance oriented service to this market.

ALL Ohio Riders cronies are welcome to stop by to have a look at things (except for Casper and Maxpower :D)! Again....things are not 100% ready, but do feel free to stop on out if you see the front gates open.

Stay tuned...

Drove by today, actually his mobile home and several trailers are behind. No toter-trailer as I believe he is actually in Jennings per the reports. I should say 1 of his mobile homes, and it's definitely a diesel pusher so oh you know 250K+. Can't wait to have him open though and swing in.
  • Upvote 1

Where is this again?
Pegrams bid to open a first class repair facility in the old Ricart VanLand on 33. Pegram Racing Motorcycle Service Center at 6270 Bowen Road.

“I’d love to have this motorcycle business come to Canal Winchester.

All right there in the very first post just gotta read :rolleyes:

When I was there a couple weeks ago when we had that nice break in the weather they told us in about 2 weeks. So I would figure any day now. I gave Joe my email to let me know when they open. Either he lost it or hasn't opened shop yet. When i get another chance to ride i'll cruise on over.

Tool boxes, equipment, and lifts are just now starting to hit the shop area. I'll let Joe know you are ready for an email. ;)

When I was there a couple weeks ago when we had that nice break in the weather they told us in about 2 weeks. So I would figure any day now. I gave Joe my email to let me know when they open. Either he lost it or hasn't opened shop yet. When i get another chance to ride i'll cruise on over.

Went there yesterday. They are still setting things up. His old 848 race bike is there, so there something to look at.

Did you see my bike there? I dropped it off Monday to get the 20K mile tune up and what not. Should be getting a call today to go and pick her up, pending weather. Supposed to snow this afternoon.....shitty.

Did you see my bike there? I dropped it off Monday to get the 20K mile tune up and what not. Should be getting a call today to go and pick her up, pending weather. Supposed to snow this afternoon.....shitty.

Was it a Honda cruiser? I saw 2 of those, but I wasn't really paying attention.

• 2 weeks later...
Edit: they called me back and I am in.

Funny. I was getting on to tell you I talked to Larry last night. He said they've been having to use a cell phone while waiting for the landline to get installed and it doesn't have the best reception in the shop.