New guy from lorain

gage

Thanks..Nice seeing some west siders on here and some guys that are close..You guys ever get rides going around here?..Just moved back form washington state so this will be first season home

always :D seldom seen any good days go by without any group rides

Thanks..Nice seeing some west siders on here and some guys that are close..You guys ever get rides going around here?..Just moved back form washington state so this will be first season home

every other weekend if not every weekend its good weather there is something planned for somewhere it seems lol

Ahh thats good news about all the group rides..im pumped hahah..was thinkin when i drove south on 83 down to zainesville how that would be a fun ride for the summer..lookin forward to meetin everyone and gettin on the road

Welcome, very nice bike! Whats the name of that color combo? Is it custom or from Honda? Looks saaaawweeeeet

Thanks..I actually ordered it from china..its one of those fiberglass kits from over there..pretty decent fit..couple spots that gave me a little trouble but a decent price