Ohio Riders Honda Del Sol "build"

gsxr07

Yeah, you know what I took about 3 hours to calm down and see if I wanted to come back and back down a little. After really looking at the whole thing and thinking it over HELL NO. I got FUCKED. End of story.

I can't believe shit like that went down on here. I've bought and sold so much stuff to so many trusting, truthful, and reliable people on here that this really just pissed me off.

Actually the 3 hour calm down period did the opposite, but whatever. I said what I said, and in the end, KARMA IS A BITCH. Remember that son.

my grandmother is living on a fixed income, her fridge just went out.... she cant pay her electric bill cause my grandpa was getting money every month but..... .

If this is true there are many groups that would help her. HFH, church groups, salvation army etc.......

Im sorry but I doubt if his family issues are true.....

Im guessing he got in too deep $$$ wise on his lil rebuild and trying to recoupe/gain some money off of taking advantage of Madcat...

This is the same guy who posts about buying a sv1k for 2900 and has it posted on CL for 4600...http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=88218 and http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2877994914.html

Nice trend I see....

this is the same dude that had his previous Gsx stolen.. man the sad thing is i used to feel bad for ya... but your just a SN on a forum im on.. madcat is a great close friend of mine.. john is beyond standup and would literally do anything for anyone.. you make me want to vomit... fucking rediculous.. you know... if you buy something cheap and turn it around and make money fine.. but to lie and swindle your way there is just wrong. you'll be lucky if anyone one the board ever trusts you again

your all entitled to your own opnion.

I've done absolutely nothing wrong, you can sell to who ever you want, it was your choice to sell, at the end of the day YOU AGREED TO EVERYTHING.

As to being too deep in the build and over my head the answer is simple: YES I am

As to my family issue: do I really even need to prove this?

FINALLY: Once something belongs to me I can do whatever the FUCK I want with it. I put wheels, time effort, paint, and other things that I VALUE my time for on my cars. I transported my SV1000 a long ways and put money in it, pipes, oil changes, brake pads, title fee's and document fee. AM I SO WRONG as to want to re-coup my money? All my prices are negotiable, I just was asking close to what I have.

DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT IM EMBARRSSED TO BE APART OF THIS FORUM. YOU SIT BEHIND A KEY-BOARD BUT KNOW NOTHING. FUCK all YOU SHIT talkers you dont know anything. I'd be more than grateful to meet you in person to TALK ABOUT ANY OF THIS. 4780 West Broad Street, Columbus Ohio, 43228. JUST PICK A TIME!!!!

First who am I screwing you INGNORANT FUCK. you got talked off your car at a discount PRICE. THAT was YOUR CHOICE. ALL YOU!!!!

Who am I fucking you dumbass? DONT BUY IT!!!!! NO ONE IS putting a gun to your head and making you do anything.

What I do is my own bussiness. DEALING IN SELLING CARS AND BIKES IS BUSSINESS. I SHOWED UP TO YOUR HOUSE WITH A FUCKIN DEALER PLATE YOU buffon.

If you even read what I posted I dident even put a price for the DEL sol because I WANT TO KEEP IT.

You dont gotta talk shit, im sure you got my number just call me. If your so mad HELL I"LL COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT...... SOUND GOOD????

1)Sorry about your loss and family issues. Trust me they suck, but that's life.

BUT dude are you fucking kidding me? This is the biggest crock of shit I've ever seen. You just paid me 180.00 LESS THAN what we agreed upon via text messages and now you have the balls to fucking post this screwing other OR members?

I told you to not even show up with less than $1200 asking price, you played the VET game, the I have 1K blah blah, then showed up with 1100, and then you kept 80 of the 1100, telling me you'd detail my truck etc. Screw that shit, just forget it. I shook your hand thinking I was helping someone out, and doing you a favor after I had 6 other people saying they'd happily pay me asking price. THEN less than 12 hours later you went and spent the money you "didnt have" a few hours before on wheels and tires... Pretty awesome how that worked out right?

Then you buy a fucking nice engine, etc. NOW you post it up with a profit of OVER 1500? Unfucking real.

Right now dude, you really are screwing some people on here, family circumstances or not. You lied to my face, you are now lying to everyone. I'm calling your bluff because shit like this ISN'T how this place is run.

If anyone else wants more to this, feel free to PM me.

This takes the cake from whoever that was a few years ago that bought a bike on here then tried to sell it for more, because this time a member was LIED to straight faced, then the other guy has the balls to post it on here. WOW!

To the mods, no name calling, no barraging with insults, just pure simple truth here. IF there is something that needs edited feel free to pm me and I will do it. BUT members need to know what the story behind this is.

Heres the hard truth; Nobody likes to see other people make money off of their shit.

Nobody likes to see someone come up on something like get an sv1000 for 3000 and sell it reasonabe for $4000, after I spent time and hundreds on it. Fuck you all no explanation needed. just delete me. My life is great, I work hard, I take care of my family, and I sleep VERY SOUNDLY everynight.

23 years old but 23 years ahead of most yall shit talkers....

AND AS MY FINAL POST: DEL SOL IS BEING SOLD AT 630 FOR $2900.

You can forget any details or getting any title notorazied.

JUST SKY'D UP. THANKS!!! My grandma and family will sign a card and send it to yall.

FUCKING PRICKS!!!!

already admitted to having $2500 invested ass clown

stock weight is 2300lbs, the engine making 200 horsepower STOCK, lets just assume 100hp only from boost, exhaust, intercooler, etc, 300 horsepower. 2300/300 im not a math wizard but its not bad for a car i still only have $2500 in......

AND AS MY FINAL POST: DEL SOL IS BEING SOLD AT 630 FOR $2900.

You can forget any details or getting any title notorazied.

JUST SKY'D UP. THANKS!!! My grandma and family will sign a card and send it to yall.

FUCKING PRICKS!!!!

motherfucker you dont know the half of it.

I feel bad for the motherfuck that pulls the pin out this hand grenade.

I'm ready. So ready.

already admitted to having $2500 invested ass clown

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I DID. I told him i'd pay full price. He accepted less. what a fucking CRY BABY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry:

Wow...I don't know what to say here. Pretty fucked up you lie about not having the money for the asking price of the car then buy rims the very same day. Madcat is a really good guy and would give someone the shirt off his back. Sorry bro.