Ohio Riders Honda Del Sol "build"

gsxr07

HATERS MAD CAUSE YOU GOT MORE RIDES THAN A STATE FAIR.

get off my dick and my hustle. when my grandma needs a new fridge and a new 40 inch sony I MAKE SHIT HAPPEN. Whatchu doin? NOTHING.... go to ur day job and clock in or somthin.....

Bitch-made

:confused:

Arent you the dumbshit that showed up to a ride with the bent front wheel that you didnt even know about and had 40 minutes to ride Coshocton when we were in Westerville?

Keep putting all that money into your bikes/cars. You obviously have a keen eye for maintenance. Luckily, you have stellar negotiation skills and rip off people trying to help someone out. 23 years old and has it all figured out. Man if only I had it to do over...

Oh and 1 week to D-day!!!!!! JGP

:confused:

Arent you the dumbshit that showed up to a ride with the bent front wheel that you didnt even know about and had 40 minutes to ride Coshocton when we were in Westerville?

Keep putting all that money into your bikes/cars. You obviously have a keen eye for maintenance. Luckily, you have stellar negotiation skills and rip off people trying to help someone out. 23 years old and has it all figured out. Man if only I had it to do over...

Oh and 1 week to D-day!!!!!! JGP

If you think I'm ripping people off and you think im sooo bad? you oughta meet the people i work for. I get paid to beat people who dont make their payments. I hire my friends $20 to help me Smash in windshields and basically stalk people. Show up at your job wondering where that late payments at.... PAY you a house visit to check on my Boss's money...... you're stepping on a landmine. You'd be suprised what people will do just for $20.....