Ohio Riders Honda Del Sol "build"

gsxr07

No issues with the selling price part of the deal. If you indicate you are short on cash for the rest of the "price", and want to pay at the difference at a later late date, that is fine too.

However, the same day or the next day money is found and other purchases are made without completing the rest of the original sale, that is where the issue comes in.

I don't know either parties involved but that is just a crappy way to go about buying something.

Love ya bro, homo non homo whatever, no one fucks with our family here. giving someone a deal and cutting them slack because of som bullshit story is 2 different things Asshats like him are less then scum. Real Ohio Riders know we look out for one another

both these replies...spot on!

Love ya bro, homo non homo whatever, no one fucks with our family here. giving someone a deal and cutting them slack because of som bullshit story is 2 different things Asshats like him are less then scum. Real Ohio Riders know we look out for one another

^^This, but without the bromance portion :D maybe someday, but I dont know you like that right now:lol:

well this was entertaining.... now I wanna go to dayton just to see if he grows some balls and shows for an ass beating

Let him...I ll take pics for ya! I got hellmutts back, he is my family.

well this was entertaining.... now I wanna go to dayton just to see if he grows some balls and shows for an ass beating

How I wish with all that I am......if he comes to the show, he wont pull any shit for sure - way too many big brutes between the door and the stage to even get to me, not to mention the cops outside that usually patrol the doors all night......but if he does come, I will send his ticket money to madcat for justifiable closure;)

Its only gay if the tips touch :D

Uhhhh.....swordbumpin' :puke:

Let him...I ll take pics for ya! I got hellmutts back, he is my family.

Sweetheart, you fit in my pocket so dont worry about gettin' my back.......I'd rather you stay in the truck and lock the doors:D:lol:

I personally know this kid and unfortuantely go to school with him. Yes, he does work for a repo company and thinks everything they repo is his. and in all seriousness, I think about 6 or 7 people on this board know who I am and know my stature (tall skinny white kid). I could honestly take this kid in a fight. I wouldnt worry to much about him showing up at anything, to much recorded j shore to watch. Sucks you got pimped out of your money madcat but like you said, karma likes to show its ugly face to people who deserve it.

• Upvote 1

Would come to the show but I'll be fishing in alabama that week

My step dad lives in TN fishing has been really good lately. He caught a 16" walley last week.. there will be more shows. Have fun fishing

How I wish with all that I am......if he comes to the show, he wont pull any shit for sure - way too many big brutes between the door and the stage to even get to me, not to mention the cops outside that usually patrol the doors all night......but if he does come, I will send his ticket money to madcat for justifiable closure;)

LOVE it!

I personally know this kid and unfortuantely go to school with him. Yes, he does work for a repo company and thinks everything they repo is his. and in all seriousness, I think about 6 or 7 people on this board know who I am and know my stature (tall skinny white kid). I could honestly take this kid in a fight. I wouldnt worry to much about him showing up at anything, to much recorded j shore to watch. Sucks you got pimped out of your money madcat but like you said, karma likes to show its ugly face to people who deserve it.

No worries man. If you ever need anything let me know. Appreciate the info.