Ohio Riders Honda Del Sol "build"

gsxr07

im the fat mexican on the left. That kind african american fellow to my right is not Lil Wayne. Just a friend that looks like him a bit, this was taken in the back room of the Hustler Club so I apologize for the bland background

make-it-rain.jpg

it started as an original 67 GTO my Dad restored, he gave it to me and I had to modify it to fit my personality better. The ghost flames were a painter friends idea and I was surprised by him like Chip Foose surprises rich white people on television

Aww, he's banned. Im going against what I said earlier and just wanted to say;

To all the other OR members, I didn't mean to offend anyone, nor did I call anyone names, belittle, or actually say anything derogatory. If I did, please let me know if I offended you, that was not my intention. I just wanted to get the information out there so others could handle any future dealings accordingly.

I appreciate the responses from everyone that had my back, some of you I've never even met I don't believe, but I still truly appreciate it. If anyone ever needs anything, just ask. I've swapped engines on bikes, just drove to CLE from Cbus to pick up a bike from a member on here, and literally would give the shirt off my back to any of you. Well maybe minus Grape, because then we get called homo's.

Edited by madcat6183

No issues with the selling price part of the deal. If you indicate you are short on cash for the rest of the "price", and want to pay at the difference at a later late date, that is fine too.

However, the same day or the next day money is found and other purchases are made without completing the rest of the original sale, that is where the issue comes in.

I don't know either parties involved but that is just a crappy way to go about buying something.

Aww, he's banned. Im going against what I said earlier and just wanted to say;

To all the other OR members, I didn't mean to offend anyone, nor did I call anyone names, belittle, or actually say anything derogatory. If I did, please let me know if I offended you, that was not my intention. I just wanted to get the information out there so others could handle any future dealings accordingly.

I appreciate the responses from everyone that had my back, some of you I've never even met I don't believe, but I still truly appreciate it. If anyone ever needs anything, just ask. I've swapped engines on bikes, just drove to CLE from Cbus to pick up a bike from a member on here, and literally would give the shirt off my back to any of you. Well maybe minus Grape, because then we get called homo's.

Love ya bro, homo non homo whatever, no one fucks with our family here. giving someone a deal and cutting them slack because of som bullshit story is 2 different things Asshats like him are less then scum. Real Ohio Riders know we look out for one another