Police brutality... fucked up

ama146

those videos go both ways...a lot of those are police brutality, but theres a few where some dumb fuck gets what they deserve...around 2 minutes is when it really switched...but the dude who swung that thing at the cops in the first clip got it right, same for the dude who jumped that cop, and a few others....never realized how much the police like to kick people in the head lol

Edited by Steve Butters

Good cops should obviously WANT the video on. We all realize that what they do is brutally dangerous work and that many people would be even more scared out of their wits to do it than the police. However, if they're so scared that they're beating people that pose no threat, they need to find another job.

The shot of the officer emptying his gun on an unarmed person and not even deploying the dog that taxpayers sink a fortune into, that pretty much shows the outright fear that these officers are working with. If they're at that level of fear, they're destroying the lives of others and their own when they try to live with the guilt of what they done. Video at least gives them a chance to get fired before they repeat their mistakes.

I hope that people wake up to this and every other right we have being trampled on. How much will people need to see before they wake up?

Holy shit! Half those people were in cuffs and not doing anything to cause that, even if they were bad mouthing the cops, they had no right to hit them. I mean what ever happened to I'm rubber you're glue? lol And the part with the guy on the bike?! I would have been in the process of drawing my gun on that guy thinking he was going to shoot me! No lights, badge or ID of any kind saying he was a cop. Shits fucked up man!

Agree with above on some videos being justified and some not.

Some of the ones where the cops are beating on the legs/arms/torso of individuals on the ground are because the subject is still resisting getting cuffed. If the subject won't roll into his stomach and put his hands behind his back then he can't be controlled enough to be arrested. The police are entitled to use force to gain compliance for a lawful arrest and a subject that fights to the bitter end is still resisting even if he is surrounded by officers. What are the police to do? Jsut say "Ok, we give up, we can't get the cuffs on so you can go home."

Clearly there have been and will continue to be abuses, and I hope that they are all brought to light. Daniel Sayers, John McKenna, Brett Darrow, Anthony Graber are all examples of bad cops doing bad things.

I agree that everyone should be able to film anyone involved in any government role at any time. Film the police if you see them - just don't involve yourself in the scene. More than likely your video will show the officer dealing with the situation appropriately, even if you don't understand why it's appropriate.

• Upvote 1

Good cops should obviously WANT the video on. We all realize that what they do is brutally dangerous work and that many people would be even more scared out of their wits to do it than the police. However, if they're so scared that they're beating people that pose no threat, they need to find another job.

The shot of the officer emptying his gun on an unarmed person and not even deploying the dog that taxpayers sink a fortune into, that pretty much shows the outright fear that these officers are working with. If they're at that level of fear, they're destroying the lives of others and their own when they try to live with the guilt of what they done. Video at least gives them a chance to get fired before they repeat their mistakes.

I hope that people wake up to this and every other right we have being trampled on. How much will people need to see before they wake up?

i think that guy deserved what he got...he swung a "weapon" of some kind at a police officer...i woulda shot him too ...1 shot, 2 shots, 17 shots....does it matter? lol dude was going down either way....and i bet in those situations with all that adrenaline, once they make the choice to pull the trigger they probably keep pulling until the perp is on the ground

Wait, you mean the first clip where the "unarmed" man raises a 3' pipe bender (metal pipe with a metal hook on the end) at the one officer? Cause I sure as shit don't consider him to be unarmed. Also, he fired 5 shots - that's not "emptying his gun". You just added that for dramatic effect.

Or do you mean another clip?

The car wreck one, where the dude flipped out of the car and looked knocked out like a rag doll and cops ran up beating him. I don't know what the perp did but. I'd like to tie all the cops to a tree, buttnaked, and bullwhip them till they're bloodied and crying like a new born.

• Upvote 1

The car wreck one, where the dude flipped out of the car and looked knocked out like a rag doll and cops ran up beating him. I don't know what the perp did but. I'd like to tie all the cops to a tree, buttnaked, and bullwhip them till they're bloodied and crying like a new born.

:lol: Did Marlboro Man hack you OR account?

i feel like the united states is become a tyranny and the cops are just the tyrants army to make sure nobody disobeys. remember when the government was formed, its basis was the people. the people had the right to object any unjust laws. if we object or protest any unjust laws (or anything for that matter), the people are just beaten and pepper sprayed until they leave.

agreed. every single cop acts like the ones in this video. :rolleyes:

its crazy when people bitch about tyranny this, oppressed this, etc while they live here

take issue with this stuff? absolutely.

go to the extreme of saying we live under a tyrannical government? please.

i work with a guy who moved here from Africa and he is the most patriotic person ive ever met....he knows what a bad government is really like, and he has a true appreciation for ours...sad that Americans often have such a hard time seeing it.

there will always be bad cops, bad people, etc

ive seen hundreds of cops in my 21 years and ive never seen them laying down the iron fist on civilians....so when the video does come up every now and then exposing the few bad ones out there, is it really fair to say theyre all that way?

Edited by Steve Butters
  • Upvote 1

So you reckon allot of those videos were edited "up until" the cause and obvious effect of the beatings?:rolleyes: Seriously..........most in those situations have got it coming to them, and I saw nothing blatantly wrong anywhere. How many of those folks you wanna bet had a prior record, and so easy to cast stones at law enforcement unless you are out there in the shit of society dealing with the trash. What if any of us had been a victim of one of their crimes, how would you feel about their so called police abuse then? THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!

Not buyin it. Take away the uniforms. Does it look wrong. It probably is.

That test doesn't work for me. Civilians are not expected to actively go out and stop criminals.

When the police arrest you, do what they say. Simple. If the arrest was wrong then let your lawyer argue that.

That test doesn't work for me. Civilians are not expected to actively go out and stop criminals.

When the police arrest you, do what they say. Simple. If the arrest was wrong then let your lawyer argue that.

Yup......and how many appear to be doing that? The circumstances for the police aggression, we also don't know the situations leading up to that. Cops just want to go home after their shift too, and I imagine many will do whatever it takes to safely do so in some situations.

Agree we don't know the situations leading up to some of them but take away the uniforms and the cops look like the thugs that need arrested. This video was made to look like this.

Agree we don't know the situations leading up to some of them but take away the uniforms and the cops look like the thugs that need arrested. This video was made to look like this.

Keyword "look". I have brought this up before but this is why officer actions are judged my the standard of a reasonable officer and not a civilian.

Its easy to look at a video and think you know what's going on, but you don't see the rest of the video or know why they got arrested. If you're getting arrested obey the commands and you won't get made to comply by force.

Yeah there are good and bad cops, just like EVERY other career field.

Well, as our good friend and constantly quoated friend would say, and this is directed toward anybody that is ignorant enough to raise a pipe, gun, stick or anything else toward a cop.

Wait for it:

Stupid Is As Stupid Does.

Do what the cop says, answer what they ask, or, just don't do anything that requires a visit from a cop. Wow, how hard is that ?

Break it down to the root cause. :eek:

Ride safe all,

Greg