walking dead

standout

Let's see if they make it out of the fire fight in the bar. And if the wife gets messed up from rolling the car over.

i'm betting she loses the baby and the dynamic of we have to stay is now gone so they head out of there pretty quick. Wonder if they are gonna still try to goto Fort Benning or if they will believe the report from those 2 fuckers from the bar

Also I know its just a show but this is precisely why I hate people. In desperate times such as those, why in the living hell would you make things worse by being hostile and shady with people who could be of help? Hasn't anyone ever heard of safety in numbers. Create a little civilian army and build a sweet fort and boom live for long time. People are just stupid

Let's see if they make it out of the fire fight in the bar. And if the wife gets messed up from rolling the car over.
i'm betting she loses the baby and the dynamic of we have to stay is now gone so they head out of there pretty quick. Wonder if they are gonna still try to goto Fort Benning or if they will believe the report from those 2 fuckers from the bar

Also I know its just a show but this is precisely why I hate people. In desperate times such as those, why in the living hell would you make things worse by being hostile and shady with people who could be of help? Hasn't anyone ever heard of safety in numbers. Create a little civilian army and build a sweet fort and boom live for long time. People are just stupid

I'm thinking she'll lose the baby too.

I'm with ya Bad....you get as many people and resources as you can and you'd increase your survivalbility. You could build up a decent compound and be safe. Just need time and manpower.

Those two had "we rape women and children" written all over them.

I'm not so sure about that, thinking more along the lines that they kill whoever they can to take their stuff. You have it, I want it, I kill you, now I have it.

I do think that they need to take the bodies and burn/bury them. Can't risk them getting found by the rest of their group, if there is a group. If they just "disappear", people will think they got bit. If they find them shot, the group will want revenge.

there is more people....they showed a preview of next week on the talking dead...more people show up at the bar looking for the guys, and rick and glenn are holding the door shut to keep them out....and drunk hirschel has a gun

Ah I didn't see that. Well they should have gotten the hell out of there ASAP, with the bodies.