best viewing spot at the isle of man?

serpentracer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Ha2fy85vCTE

Check out @2:03 as #8 gets a little loose after the bump. I can't believe how fast these guys can react. If it wasn't in slow motion you would never see it. I guess that's why they race at the IOM, and i don't.

@2:48 you can see the guys front wheel flex coming down on a hard landing.

DAMMIT serpentracer! I was just getting over my IOM addiction. Look what you did. I'll be up all night in a cold sweat watching these videos.

Edited by mgbgt89

The isle has to be an absolute nightmare for the suspension set up guys. Seems like half the track is dead set on upsetting the chassis of bike or car.

Just about loses it at 150.

that looks slow as hell after seeing what bikes are doing.

as for the suspension. I would imagine they don't even bother doing anything other than the sag. there is just way too much going on there it's probably a waste of time to try.

Check out @2:03 as #8 gets a little loose after the bump. I can't believe how fast these guys can react. If it wasn't in slow motion you would never see it. I guess that's why they race at the IOM, and i don't.

@2:48 you can see the guys front wheel flex coming down on a hard landing.

DAMMIT serpentracer! I was just getting over my IOM addiction. Look what you did. I'll be up all night in a cold sweat watching these videos.

that's just a little itty bit of a head shake. nothing to get excited over.

a bike will always correct itself from a head shake.