Ebay Bike Stands

scottie.harris

Anyone have any experiece with the no name bike stands? I found these http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX6-ZX6R-ZX7R-636-Front-Rear-Stand-B-/380402672767?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5891c4247f&vxp=mtr and all i need them for is to change tires. for $80 it has me wondering how bad could they be.

Only problem I have found with the t-rex ones is the front tire is hard to remove unless you use the front stand upside down (the part that goes under the forks). They may have fixed this as the ones I used were older.

I used handy stands for a long time, still use the rear and they were good but flimsy. I picked up some pitbulls now and will never go back but they are out of the price range for mose that just want to change tires. For tire changes the ones you posted are probably fine.

I looked at trex and they were my second option. Im now watching this item, hopefully price dont go up much, thanks.

I pretty sure this has been discussed a couple times here. I have an ebay set and it works for holding the bike up. I bumped the bike while it was up once and it fell right over and bent a stand. I fixed the stand and it still works like it should, but I don't trust it holding up the bike unless I am being very careful. I do the same test with better stands (vortex, pitbull etc.) and it never happens

I've never used a pitbull stand or any of the other brands. I picked one up from pony that looks exactly like the cheaper one and I like it because it gets the job done for cleaning and maintenance. the only thing I have to do it tight the screws before I use it because its little woobles a little bit but it's never dropped my bike or anything.

I bought some bolt together Gorilla stands from ebay they came from Canada for around $80 haven't had any problems with them. Pretty solid I like them

I went with your idea, just got mine today and they hold pretty solid. I tried moving the bike to see if it falls and it didnt budge.

Already picked up a set of gorilla stands

I went with your idea, just got mine today and they hold pretty solid. I tried moving the bike to see if it falls and it didnt budge.

Good choice sir, I rocked mine as well to see if it budge and nothing best stands I've used. You won't be disappointed and the price is a steal.

• Upvote 1