Feeler: 5x8 utility trailer /MC hauler

2talltim

ok im toying with the idea of getting a enclosed trailer, but i wanna see if anyone might be interested in my open trailer if i do get a new one

Its a TSC trailer 5x8 with ramp gate already set up for 2 bikes with wheel chocks. Bought it brand new last year and i reinforced the front with A arms and ply wood to make it stronger. And installed plywood planks to ride a bike up on with angle iron to keep rear wheel of the bikes centered.It ahas 13" tires and pulls very light down the freeway with 2 bike on it, i pulled it with a chevy impala and it was very light. Like i said this is a feeler to see if anyone would be interested, i might make a decision by the end of the is week if im going to sell. i would like to get $550 thay includes wheel chocks and all my upgrades.Or $500 with out the wheel chocks....these are $699 at TCS and that is without my upgrades

Manufacturers Number: 5X8SP

Brand: Carry-On Trailer®

Type: Open

Application: Utility

Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb.

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 2,000 lb.

Bed Width: 5 ft.

Bed Length: 8 ft.

Floor Type: Mesh

Number of Axles: 1

Tire Diameter: 13 in.

Tire Weight Rating (ea.): 1,100 lb.

Coupler Type: Straight Tongue Coupler

Coupler Size: 1-7/8 in.

Ramp Location: Back

Ramp Length: 4 ft.

1090202?$cm%5Fio$

2011-05-05200339.jpg

2011-05-14200129.jpg

2011-05-14200242-1.jpg

2011-10-14_14-03-18_462-1.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

I hate feelers. Its for sale or it isnt.

I just wanna see if someone is intersted before i make the leap and order another trailer because if i dont get another one i need this one

Edited by 2talltim

Good price! if you're looking for a 6x12 enclosed let me know since I have one I'd let go ;)

im holding on for i bigger one brian...i can get a brand new 7x16 for $2900 but im keeping yours in mind

Edited by 2talltim

i can get a brand new 7x16 for $2900 but im keeping yours in mind

That will double as a nice sleeper!!

This would make somone a real nice trailer with there tax return money, i have seen this in person and it is like brand new!

That will double as a nice sleeper!!

This would make somone a real nice trailer with there tax return money, i have seen this in person and it is like brand new!

its got a couple scratches in it from loading the quads and the paint on the ply wood needs touched up from going to the car wash, but yea its in great shape like i said only 1 year old

Great price on your trailer Tim! GLWS

thanks im not looking to make a killing or a profit just would like to recoup some of what ive got in it...i bought it on sale last year and with the chocks and extras ive got about $750 in it