Best biker Movies

Ricochet

I have no idea if this is smart ass or a different movie than thee Top Gun however it is indeed the first reason I ever wanted a sport bike!

I already loved airplanes when I saw it first, it definitely piqued my interest in sport bikes!!!

Real men ride twins

Saw Easy Rider when it first came out, have it on disc now, great classic, terrible acting, beautiful scenery and the music was the best part.

Wild Ones was good for its time, Wild Hogs was great entertainment, great winter movie. Torque was awesome to watch and the part of Top Gun with Cruise on the red ?Ninja? was really cool too.

Kawasaki GPZ900R

Real men ride twins

I can't remimber the name of it but years back I remember watching a movie with my brother about sportbike racing. It started out with these guys patching a country road then a shot gun start. The guy was flying around and timing himself. they end up becoming pros and there was something about the bike they were riding was made in america???? Sound firmiliar to anyone?? Im guessing it would have been late 80's.

Worlds Fastest Indian pretty good along with easy rider mainly because its a classic. Mad max if you like old school bikes. But my favorite newer biker movie is Hellride. Basically its a motorcycle gang movie but there's some hot chicks and sweet bikes. No sport bikes though.

On Any Sunday

Faster

Long Way Down/Round

Troy's Story

Little Fauss and Big Halsy

Easy Rider

V-Four Victory

The Great Escape (Just for Steve McQueen's jump)

I still need to watch World's Fastest Indian.

And Race to Dakar, my hands, my hands! :D Just watch Charlie, you'll see.

On any sunday is my favorite. Great movie.

Another good one is Cycles South. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0178360/

3 guys ride from Denver to panama on 300 bucks a piece and get into all sorts of adventures living off the land/partying with the locals along the way. Makes me want to take another big trip on my bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8-l7ufP-I4

It's all on youtube at the moment.