Best biker Movies

Ricochet

That's easy "Wild Hogs". Middle age crisis + Harleys = Lots of laughs

I actually love this movie but then again people find my taste in movies questionable. Its a movie, if it entertains me then I like it, thats the point

Topgun

I have no idea if this is smart ass or a different movie than thee Top Gun however it is indeed the first reason I ever wanted a sport bike!

TORQUE! and Biker Boys!!!

"Burn rubber, not your soul"

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time" "that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard"

both of these are also highly entertaining to me, I like watching em :)

(wild hogs) I actually love this movie but then again people find my taste in movies questionable. Its a movie, if it entertains me then I like it, thats the point

(top gun) I have no idea if this is smart ass or a different movie than thee Top Gun however it is indeed the first reason I ever wanted a sport bike!

(torque and biker boys)

both of these are also highly entertaining to me, I like watching em :)

LOL, me too.... entrtainment is achieved...whether through corny and campy antics or though actual quality cinema...

Available on Video Cassette and Laserdisc. (photo removed for space)

lolomg...now i need to see that!!

Saw Easy Rider when it first came out, have it on disc now, great classic, terrible acting, beautiful scenery and the music was the best part.

Wild Ones was good for its time, Wild Hogs was great entertainment, great winter movie. Torque was awesome to watch and the part of Top Gun with Cruise on the red ?Ninja? was really cool too.