Anyone have issues with FB?

chevysoldier

Past couple days when I try to log into FB on my phone I get " Sorry, your account is temporarily unavailable. Please log in to www.facebook.com from your computer and follow the instructions given."

When I log on on my computer, I can see my wall and profiles but when I try to post something it says "Please log in to www.facebook.com from your computer and follow the instructions given.". I have reset my password twice by email but still nothing. Haven't found anything in the help section about what I am experiencing either.

Has anyone experienced this or know anything? And no I am not freaking out because I don't have facebook. lol

yup, just checked, and mine is doing that also. I suppose just wait it out, there's probably a server or database problem related to password storage.

Or in a nightmare scenario, all the passwords are hacked.

edit: duh... ok, nevermind. I was typing in the wrong password. Move along...

yup, just checked, and mine is doing that also. I suppose just wait it out, there's probably a server or database problem related to password storage.

Or in a nightmare scenario, all the passwords are hacked.

edit: duh... ok, nevermind. I was typing in the wrong password. Move along...

gee, thanks Tom. lol

weird. i havent had any problems. then again, i never log out of fb on my phone, so i never have to log back in.

whats probably happening is you logged in from some weird location, or someone else is trying to log in as you? idk

weird. i havent had any problems. then again, i never log out of fb on my phone, so i never have to log back in.

whats probably happening is you logged in from some weird location, or someone else is trying to log in as you? idk

I never log out either but I tried and it said you must log in from a computer. Then I did and it said where you tryin to log in from here, shown from Dubai, and if not change your password. Pretty cool Facebook does have this kind of a set up.