The ORDN open carry in public picture thread

lightbulb

I see. I'm not trying to be on his side, this thread and his view seem well.. douchey. However I feel IMHO that open carry is dumb and looking for trouble. Attention whoring actually. But to each his own.

Isn't that what you are doing now? Attention whoring, you douche bag! You do a whole lot of things that would be considered looking for trouble. Shut up, the grown-ups are talking. We have a pervert here that wants to look at pictures of guys crotches, unless you can help with that keep silent.

• Upvote 1

Isn't that what you are doing now? Attention whoring, you douche bag! You do a whole lot of things that would be considered looking for trouble. Shut up, the grown-ups are talking. We have a pervert here that wants to look at pictures of guys crotches, unless you can help with that keep silent.

Bamf is a funny name. Your parents must have hated you.

unfortunately my weapon is too small to open carry. Its pretty much always concealed to save myself from further embarrassment

If this was in R&R I could then show you a picture but because its not and people can view this from work I'm unable to provide picture proof

Dont feel too bad, most mexicans have small "weapons" You are not alone

[Qo UOTE=lightbulb;795389]That's someone's back yard. You can't even make it out of the backyard with a gun?

Post one with a gun loud and clear on your hip at the mall or a kid's soccer game.

Will do just that this weekend. That was the only picture I currently have, wife uploaded it to her Facebook page. I promise I will have public open carry pics this weekend. :)

You mean you aren't openly carrying right now??? Why not? You only carry on weekends? Is that when the criminals come out where you live?

Will do just that this weekend. That was the only picture I currently have, wife uploaded it to her Facebook page. I promise I will have public open carry pics this weekend. :)

You mean you aren't openly carrying right now??? Why not? You only carry on weekends? Is that when the criminals come out where you live?

No I drive a truck and am currently only home on the weekends dumbass! I am sitting in Chicago right now I don't think the police will let me open carry. Anything else?

You claimed to not be dumb or ignorant but your posts contradict that statement.... I know why don't you post up some pics proving you aren't ignorant or dumb because it's BULLSHIT until you post pics.

Edited by conn-e-rot
  • Upvote 1

You claimed to not be dumb or ignorant but your posts contradict that statement.... I know why don't you post up some pics proving you aren't ignorant or dumb because it's BULLSHIT until you post pics.

Seriously, take a break from yourself.

The quote about posting pics was CRBs. He's the one that's offered a half-dozen times to post pics of himself carrying his gun.

Agreed. Let it be understood that making a scene for no good reason is hazardously bad judgement, not anti-gun.

No one was talking about making a scene... the fact is there are a lot of people that open carry each and everyday just because you haven't seen them or noticed them does not mean that it does not happen.

Openly carrying a weapon in a place where no one openly carries a weapon is making a scene.

Since you say there's a lot of people who do it -- let's see it.

Its nit making a scene! Omg do you realize his dumb you sound? Usually most ppl won't notice anyway...

Openly carrying a weapon in a place where no one openly carries a weapon is making a scene.

Since you say there's a lot of people who do it -- let's see it.

If you are just minding your own business going about your day the majority of people would not even notice you had a gun. My wife works retail and she said they have had people come in several times open carrying. Hell believe it or not people even open carry into banks :eek:.