The ORDN open carry in public picture thread

lightbulb

On the flip side, I and most everyone have never seen someone OCing at the mall. Since you're one of the few people who do that retarded shit, I'd love to see how people react to it. Maybe I'd try it.

oh oh pick me pick me! I have actually seen not 1 but 2 seperate people OC'ing at the mall by my Dad's house!

181.jpg

Oh look, here's two thread I started in the past about open carry meets. Because I don't really OC, I just portray that and should anyone have actually shown up to these, I'd just say I didn't see them. :rolleyes:

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=71009

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=73335

I OC and CC, but with all due respect, I would never post a picture of myself doing so. I don't like to call attention to it.

This isn't directed at you, but the only reason I posted the pic earlier because it was me and some friends hanging out. It wasn't taken as proof we were carrying.

lightbulb wanted a pic, I had that one and posted it. Then he doesn't like that there is actaully a pic so decides instead he want's video proof. If someone posts video, he'll say that they must have a notarized statement saying where and when they were open carrying. Even if someone OC's in front of him he won't admit to it, just like he has yet to admit that the transportation law does not require the ammo to be separate from the firearm, even after HE posted the law.

Why don't you come down for lunch at the Five Guys in Beavercreek, right by the largest research military base in the country, and have someone video tape what happens?

I'm curious how the police will respond to a lunatic with visible weapon in a room full of DoD researchers, engineers, scientists, and active duty folk.

You better hope it's local police that show up and not the base's security.

He has no idea of Chevy's background. :D

Do You take video of you taking a shit?

If so, he'd have an instant friend in jbot, and maybe even yota!

Chevy, you're just a mouth piece. If it's not a big deal, go do it and prove it.

The fact is that it is a big deal, despite being legal.

To really drive your point home, why don't you OC while wearing a ski mask at the mall? Maybe visit some gas stations too and ask if you can have some free stuff. That's legal, and it'd make a great news story.

Believe it or not, military bases secure their perimeter against threats, including lunatics behaving strangely with guns in the surrounding area. Of course WPAFB has patrols off base.

If you want to see someone carrying concealed at the mall, go there on any given day. There are people using discretion and good judgement to protect themselves, walking softly and carrying a big stick.

On the flip side, I and most everyone have never seen someone OCing at the mall. Since you're one of the few people who do that retarded shit, I'd love to see how people react to it. Maybe I'd try it.

Again, no idea of Chevy's background.

I was at a local pet store with my family, met Chevysoldier and his family there. We had been there for a while, checking out fish for our aquariums, (about 20-30 minutes I'd say) before I noticed he was OC'ing. There was no incident with anyone. Nobody said a thing about it, other than I mentioned that I forgot that OC'ed often (when nobody was around, so as to not draw any attention.)

:popcorn::ban:

Pretty much! :lol:

• Upvote 1

He has no idea of Chevy's background. :D

If so, he'd have an instant friend in jbot, and maybe even yota!

Again, no idea of Chevy's background.

I was at a local pet store with my family, met Chevysoldier and his family there. We had been there for a while, checking out fish for our aquariums, (about 20-30 minutes I'd say) before I noticed he was OC'ing. There was no incident with anyone. Nobody said a thing about it, other than I mentioned that I forgot that OC'ed often (when nobody was around, so as to not draw any attention.)

Pretty much! :lol:

You mean people didn't freak out? I wasn't arrested??

After jporter left, The guy checking me out at the register noticed it and asked me what kind it was. We talked a bit about our military back grounds and OC,how it's legal and the laws he wasn't aware of. It was a good encounter.

You mean people didn't freak out? I wasn't arrested??

:eek: Wow! I'm still surprised!

The guy checking me out at the register noticed it and asked me what kind it was. We talked a bit about our military back grounds and OC,how it's legal and the laws he wasn't aware of. It was a good encounter.

I had forgotten that part, since I think I was gone by then. or maybe you left before I did. :dunno:

All joking aside, why would a self professed supporter of 2A rights be actively against one of the few remaining rights of gun ownership?

lightbulb is like clayton bigsby... laughable, but puzzling.

• Upvote 1

I probably open carry more than I CC, but I am very comfortable with it.. I open carried every single day for over 4 years as a deputy sheriff.. I have carried a gun since I was 19 yrs old.. I'm 34 now.. I don't even think about it anymore.. Its a part of me, just like my wallet.

I probably open carry more than I CC, but I am very comfortable with it.. I open carried every single day for over 4 years as a deputy sheriff.. I have carried a gun since I was 19 yrs old.. I'm 34 now.. I don't even think about it anymore.. Its a part of me, just like my wallet.

If you don't have video of it, it never happened. I've never slept before either, no video=no proof.

a

Gun owners that rail against open carry just baffle the shit out of me. It's a fundamental right. Either support it' date=' or shut the fuck up.

It's not as big a deal as folks think it is. I've open carried a handful of times and it's been mostly uneventful. I was harassed once by a grocery clerk. Made a call to his boss' boss and got an updated training class implemented, along with a heartfelt apology from the Giant Eagle corporate office.

Nobody cares, except ill-informed police officers and ignorant citizenry.[/quote']

+1

I used to be scared to Open Carry, fearful someone would call the cops and cry like lightbulb. That all changed when I accidentally open carried off my property. I had never opened carried except at the range and my property, until one day I was working outside and was carrying my Stainless Beretta 92fs in my drop leg holster as I did regularly while working around the yard. I had to run to town to get something from the hardware store, so I hoped in the pickup truck and went to town not realizing I still had the Beretta on my thigh. I did it by total accident and I learned something. People pay no attention as long as you act as though it isn't there. I don't pay my firearm any attention whether concealed or open carried, I literally walk around like I am not carrying a firearm. Except I don't go where it is posted that I can't go.

Chevy was I OC'ing when you picked up the fishtank? I honestly don't remember because I don't keep track.

So by openly carrying a firearm I am automatically irresponsible and putting forth a bad image of gun owners?

So if I open carry all day long and frequent multiple businesses, while acting friendly, politely, tipping well, and not leaving a mess

How do you put forth a good image if nobody know you support the 2nd Amendment? How do businesses know you are supporting them because they support your 2nd amendment rights?

Chevy, you're just a mouth piece. If it's not a big deal, go do it and prove it.

To really drive your point home, why don't you OC while wearing a ski mask at the mall? Maybe visit some gas stations too and ask if you can have some free stuff. That's legal, and it'd make a great news story.

Believe it or not, military bases secure their perimeter against threats, including lunatics behaving strangely with guns in the surrounding area. Of course WPAFB has patrols off base.

If you want to see someone carrying concealed at the mall, go there on any given day. There are people using discretion and good judgement to protect themselves, walking softly and carrying a big stick.

Are you retarded? Why would we wear a ski mask or ask for free stuff while open carrying? I don't ask for free stuff or wear a ski mask when I am not carrying. Do you know what normal is?

I carry openly without any problems at the Carnation Mall (Alliance, OH) and the Boardman Mall (Boardman/Youngstown, OH). Now granted the Carnation mall isn't much a mall.

I don't believe for a minute that you are a 2nd amendment supporter. I am a NRA Life Member #148354754. I actually support the 2nd Amendment, I don't just talk the talk I walk the walk! Even when I didn't OC I still supported Ohio law abiding citizen's RIGHT to do so!

I am not going to video tape myself doing normal activities. Do you video tape yourself every second of every day?

Edited by crb
  • Upvote 1

Chevy was I OC'ing when you picked up the fishtank? I honestly don't remember because I don't keep track.

Don't believe you were. I know I was concealed at that time. Well, it did show a time or two and I tried to keep it covered up since I was at your house and wanted to be respectful.

Are you retarded? Why would we wear a ski mask or ask for free stuff while open carrying? I don't ask for free stuff or wear a ski mask when I am not carrying. Do you know what normal is?

One of the best quotes ever. :bow:

Don't believe you were. I know I was concealed at that time. Well, it did show a time or two and I tried to keep it covered up since I was at your house and wanted to be respectful.

I do appreciate the respect, although I would have NO issue with you open carrying, but you didn't know that at the time. I get dressed with my firearm and don't track when I tuck or untuck my shirt. I assure you I was carrying though :). For being an evil Open carrying law abusing idiot, it was a pleasure to meet you. I am glad you are enjoying the fishtank.

Instead of me posting up a picture how about you and your "significant other" meet my wife and I at the Carnation Mall(alliance, OH) so you can see the people pay no attention to me. I will even offer dinner my treat. Do you like Texas Roadhouse? My favorite restaurant. I will even OC there so you can see the news cameras NOT show up, for that matter you will see the police NOT show up.

Free Steak Dinner! How about that you can see the scene live and in person!

If you and your "significant other" other don't eat meat Roadhouse has salads, although I am a Meat eater so I can't tell you how the salads are.

Your favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse? :wtf:

Well one of my favorites. They have excellent ribs at this particular Roadhouse. Alliance, OH doesn't have much to choose from. My wife and I had our first date there, and I proposed there.

WTF!

All you open carry fags are just a bunch of posers and there is no way you actually open carry in public, what a bunch of keyboard commandos.

:lol: fine lunch instead of dinner :lol: I thought I was being a nice guy allowing him to see me NOT get arrested in person :lol:

I should stop while I am not ahead. :lol:

Edited by crb

Instead of me posting up a picture how about you and your "significant other" meet my wife and I at the Carnation Mall(alliance, OH) so you can see the people pay no attention to me. I will even offer dinner my treat. Do you like Texas Roadhouse? My favorite restaurant. I will even OC there so you can see the news cameras NOT show up, for that matter you will see the police NOT show up.

Free Steak Dinner! How about that you can see the scene live and in person!

If you and your "significant other" other don't eat meat Roadhouse has salads, although I am a Meat eater so I can't tell you how the salads are.

I think you're a poser. I'll take the steak dinner. :D

Your favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse? :wtf:

It's up on my list. Outback, Red Lobster, Max and Erma's....

Uncle Punk is just that, a punk. He aint nobody. :D

I don't really believe you that no one will be coming to arrest you; they have to be you are a gun wielding mad man. Why would you desire to cause such panic in an eating establishment?

Cause I am a moronic idiotic stupid law abuser! :):lol:

I think you're a poser. I'll take the steak dinner. :D

It's up on my list. Outback, Red Lobster, Max and Erma's....

Uncle Punk is just that, a punk. He aint nobody. :D

Sorry no steak for you, I would hate to see you arrested for OC'ing! :lol: