New from Cleveland

DirtDee675

Hey,

My name is John, recently moved to the Cleveland area from Buffalo, NY. I have a 2010 Triumph Daytona I bought June of last year. Cant wait to meet and ride with some of you this upcoming season!

Week I bought it.

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

As it sits now.

IMG_0078.jpg

End of last seasons heaterzzz

IMG_0008.jpg

What I wish my bike looked like.

IMG_1380.jpg

Edited by DirtDee675

• 2 weeks later...
I took Isaac to Niagara Falls last summer. First time either of us had been. It was nice' date=' but the driving is terrible. How did you manage to own a bike in that town?

Welcome, btw.[/quote']

Never really rode in Niagara Falls before I moved down here, but yes the roads are awful. I lived in the suburbs outside of Buffalo and the roads are much better. Honestly I would have to say the roads in Cleveland are about as bad if not a bit worse, I'm probably going to move the majority of my riding to the track this year so I don't have to deal with the one big hole these roads seem to be.

Never really rode in Niagara Falls before I moved down here, but yes the roads are awful. I lived in the suburbs outside of Buffalo and the roads are much better. Honestly I would have to say the roads in Cleveland are about as bad if not a bit worse, I'm probably going to move the majority of my riding to the track this year so I don't have to deal with the one big hole these roads seem to be.

I hear ya! Its an obstacle course trying to dodge put holes in cleveland. I blew a tire a few months ago on a massive one on my way to work!