Saturday Iron Pony 9am - 11pm

Iron Pony

SATURDAY MARCH 10TH

Spring kick off party 9am-11pm.

Yamaha Hot Winter Nights.

Food, fun, prizes.

Enter to win a 2012 Star Raider from Yamaha.

Daytona Supercross live on bigscreen @ 7:30 PM.

On Any Sunday on bigscreen 9:00 AM though 7:00 PM.

Come celebrate the start of Daylight Savings Time and Ohio's riding season!

Edited by Iron Pony

This is going to be a good time.....

Weather will be nice on Sat. Zero chance of rain. The rain today is cleaning up the Salt.......Go for a ride Saturday afternoon then swing by here on your way home.

http://events.ironpony.com/event/yhwn

I'll text you before 1, I might be able to make it up around then. Interested in a shortish ride after walking around a bit?

Sounds good, Swing'R wanted to do a ride not sure what time he'll be available.

Hey, I'm at IP right now and folks just finished off like 14 pizzas and they say more are on the way. So if you on the wall about coming, get the hell off the wall and get some free pizza and a drink. :lol:

Just got home after filling up on pizza and cookies. Excellent set up IP, too bad people seemed to be coming and running back out the door. I saw one friend off ADV there and and he left before 6pm also.

SANY0018.jpg

SANY0017.jpg

SANY0002-1.jpg

When I left there were maybe 20 people there and only a few arriving. If I was living in Columbus I'd head over and grab some food and Daytona on the jumbo tron. :lol: Maybe if a bunch show up they will do something like this again?

SANY0020.jpg

So a pair of tour master winter riding pant with hip and knee protection for $99, cookies, pizza (Not just cheese but 7 different types from Donatos) and mtn dew. IP really went all out. Hats off.:bow:

Edited by buildit

no pizza when i was there, and the turnout was small (i was there around 6:45-7:30ish)....and there was no open tables to watch the race....they needed more seating....i ended up checking out some bikes and then leaving after BSing with the staff for a little while

Thanks for coming out, we had a good time and hope you did as well.

The Yamaha Hot Winter Nights banner is rolled up and back at the parts counter.

The first person that walks up to the parts counter and requests it scores.

It will look great in your garage.

hwnposter.jpg

Banner is about 8' X 4'

I scored the Banner! Thanks IP and thanks OR, I was in today for some oil, and thought there was no way the banner was still there, But there was no line at the counter so I asked and then I received.

Even though I don't ride a Yamaha, it will look sweet in my Garage.

I scored the Banner! Thanks IP and thanks OR, I was in today for some oil, and thought there was no way the banner was still there, But there was no line at the counter so I asked and then I received.

Even though I don't ride a Yamaha, it will look sweet in my Garage.

Everyone needs at least two motorcycles Timin8Tr. Let us know when you're ready, we can help you put something in that garage that is way cooler than than that banner!

Congrats on snagging the banner.