Anyone looking for 2 cats to rescue?!

madcat6183

Super nice, ones white, ones mainly white and some brown spots. Seems like they were dropped off in my sub division and left. We have 3 rescues and a dog, no more.

If someone wants them, I'll buy a bag of food and flea/tick collars just to help offset the costs. They come right up to people to be petted and look pretty healthy. Could use a few lbs but just want them to go to a good home.

If anyone is interested PM me or call me 419-610-5666. I checked around, they aren't anyone's pets, so no idea where they came from.

Also willing to meet up for drop off etc, I just cant justify driving to Hillard on a busy ass weekend to try to get them to a shelter that said they can't guarantee anything. I just can't have them around my house, in my garage, and messing with my dog. Especially if they have worms or something.

Thanks!

Yeah, I tried them, basically everyone I called said the same thing.... They are over populated and basically the cats get like a week at most and then bye bye.

It's awful, but it'd almost be best to give them to someone to use as target practice vs. suffering. At least then it'd be quick, hopefully painless.

They live outside right now and just had 2 mice killed this week in front of the neighbors house.

They are legit for sure dude, and super nice. If you are interested, I can def work something out. But there are 2 if that matters, seem related, so would kind of prefer to keep them together.

Also, I know shit about cats, dunno if they are male/female, etc.

I would but my dogs will eat them unfortunately.

i knew a guy who used to catch stray cats and actually fed them to his dog...his dog hated cats and would literally kill/eat them....outside dog, tossed cat into its pen and that was it for ol' puss puss

he would stop and toss one into his saddle bags on his harley and ride away with it lol....probably snatched a few pets

god people make me sick. if i caught someone stealing my cat, it wouldn't be pretty for them.

yea it was a guy my dad worked with....he was over once and my neighbors cat walked up and he was gonna snatch it but my mom made him leave it alone

bens comment just reminded me of it

...he would stop and toss one into his saddle bags on his harley and ride away with it lol....probably snatched a few pets

If a guy on a Harley snatches up my kitteh, I'm hopping on my bicycle, chasing him down, and laying a beat down on him...