WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

This shit is lame. I don't know why I read both threads. I just wanted to point out the fact that based on number of posts and people involved, there seem to be proportionally more intelligent people over there. I found two:

It's like the same conversion on both sites. We support Brandon, they support Ben...
This is the truth. No matter what each sides says their preferred site will be the best while the other is trash. Ben and I had our differences. I got banned for a little while. I let it go and so did he. Everything is water under the bridge for us. I met Brandon once or twice and all is good, but he knows he has had some drunken post over there that may have crossed the line. You wouldn't see it that way as you are faithful to him (not saying thats a bad thing at all). The ridiculousness between the two sites will never come to be able to let it be, and just be cool with each other. So as mama once said if you cant get along with each other then ignore each other.

This shit is lame. I don't know why I read both threads. I just wanted to point out the fact that based on number of posts and people involved, there seem to be proportionally more intelligent people over there. I found two:

I'm not so sure about that. I have nothing bad to say about Brandon other than the BS in this post, as I was not involved in the old antics between the sites, I stayed away from the drama, or it was before my time here. I DO think he should have been more mature about this whole deal, and when told to let it be for now, let it go for more than a few weeks, and let Ben see that he can be mature on the forum, then let him advertise. Win-win situation.

I am a member on assfaultjunkies (and proud to be!) and seeing the OVERWHELMING support for our own junkies, whether it be a couple of dollars, visiting in the hospital, a trailer, or whatever, I have never seen a group of people that cared more for each other than AFJ... it really is a family, and I see both sides of the coin on this one, and if I am ever required to choose, then I choose AFJ hands down, and will help Prez however I can, just because I KNOW (for a fact) that should something bad ever happen my extended AFJ family will act just like a family (and not judge me on what forums I post on). That is all... carry on

seriously, when was the last time on ORDN that somebody was in a bad situation, and almost every post about it was a positive one, and the few that were not positive were treated fairly and their opinion heard, then the good feelings carried on? Seriously.... The people at AFJ are the kind of people we should all strive to be!

Being family doesnt mean that we always agree with each other, but that we listen and want the best outcome! now step away from the keyboard and go ride!!!!

I am a member on assfaultjunkies (and proud to be!) and seeing the OVERWHELMING support for our own junkies, whether it be a couple of dollars, visiting in the hospital, a trailer, or whatever, I have never seen a group of people that cared more for each other than AFJ... it really is a family, and I see both sides of the coin on this one, and if I am ever required to choose, then I choose AFJ hands down, and will help Prez however I can, just because I KNOW (for a fact) that should something bad ever happen my extended AFJ family will act just like a family (and not judge me on what forums I post on). That is all... carry on

seriously, when was the last time on ORDN that somebody was in a bad situation, and almost every post about it was a positive one, and the few that were not positive were treated fairly and their opinion heard, then the good feelings carried on? Seriously.... The people at AFJ are the kind of people we should all strive to be!

Being family doesnt mean that we always agree with each other, but that we listen and want the best outcome! now step away from the keyboard and go ride!!!!

As I just posted over there. One is more of a local forum and one is a statewide forum. One is dedicated to one type of bike and one has many different style bikes. Which do you think would be more closely knit. Like minded people from the same area or a diverse group spread out among the masses?

The thing that is being missed is that a large amount of the regular posters on here ARE like family. They hang out, shoot guns, and *gasp* even ride together! Not all of this is seen ON this site.

As I just posted over there. One is more of a local forum and one is a statewide forum. One is dedicated to one type of bike and one has many different style bikes. Which do you think would be more closely knit. Like minded people from the same area or a diverse group spread out among the masses?

The thing is that there are groups on here that ARE just as closely knit. It's just not one group.

The thing that is being missed is that a large amount of the regular posters on here ARE like family. They hang out, shoot guns, and *gasp* even ride together! Not all of this is seen ON this site.

:wtf: you actually ride with gun toting dick squeezers you should be ashamed :D

j/k Porter and I agree with what you're saying.

I'm not so sure about that. I have nothing bad to say about Brandon other than the BS in this post, as I was not involved in the old antics between the sites, I stayed away from the drama, or it was before my time here. I DO think he should have been more mature about this whole deal, and when told to let it be for now, let it go for more than a few weeks, and let Ben see that he can be mature on the forum, then let him advertise. Win-win situation.

Don't get me wrong, Brandon comes off looking like the biggest douche of all in this, I just wanted to point out that other than him, what is going on "over there" is really no different/worse than what is going on "over here." No need to start some e-gang wars.

This is one of those things I wish I had never commented on, but after the amount of time I had invested/wasted in reading, I felt entitled to.

Brandon comes off looking like the biggest douche of all in this

No, you've got it all wrong. Brandon is the victim in all this, ORDN is why his business is failing... Ben single handedly put him under, even though he has no power, no friends, and noone cares about his forum.

Don't get me wrong, Brandon comes off looking like the biggest douche of all in this, I just wanted to point out that other than him, what is going on "over there" is really no different/worse than what is going on "over here." No need to start some e-gang wars.

This is one of those things I wish I had never commented on, but after the amount of time I had invested/wasted in reading, I felt entitled to.

I disagree. Just had these sent to me:

O7Udr.png

SOBsg.png

Apparently they've already decided to start some "e-gang wars". :nono:

Or was and never will make or break my shop. I have seen the track group grow on here and I wanted to be able to sell them their goodies for the best price I can. What I can not do is help people who do not ride their bikes. Either way this ends up I will be good. Just know if you need any help from me i will be there for you even if you think I wont because of what is said on the internet.

Or was and never will make or break my shop. I have seen the track group grow on here and I wanted to be able to sell them their goodies for the best price I can. What I can not do is help people who do not ride their bikes. Either way this ends up I will be good. Just know if you need any help from me i will be there for you even if you think I wont because of what is said on the internet.

at the end of the day I'm not taking my bike down to Cincinnati ... plus, I have a mechanic, DucRx, and I have a place to buy everything I need, "the internet"