WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

My thoughts..

Brandon, has been very cool to me everytime Ive ran into him in person. However, well, we see what happens on the web.

Ben, goes out of his way to help and yes is the same in person as in the web world.

Sad it has to happen this way but I would agree with Ben and his choice here. I trust Ben totally, cant say that about Brandon.

I guess this is the site I go to to have fun and play. Some people get all bent out of shape here and it just gives me something to do i guess. The reality is that i would have never been allowed to advertise here and I guess I knew that. Hell when I started the Junkies site It was banned from the start on here. I never did understand why so I let it go. Once I was told I need to do this and that before I'm deemed "honest" by a website owner I kinda lost respect. Riders stick together no matter what. I have never ran into riders that did not want to work together to help each other out. I truly hope that people look past the net and can make judgments on whats really happening in the real world. I have been friends with a ton of people from O.R and when we get together we always joke about the things that happen on this site. Yes its drama and I know its childish,but hell we only live once and I like to enjoy it! As for my business its doing fairly well as far as I can tell so I just wanted to extend the help to you and other riders of the site.

btw gixxie I do believe there are more than 5 on here who are friends. And I don't think they will cross a street to avoid you. I can't believe you want to win more customers here and continue to bash us on your forum.

I have seen it before lol.

HOLY COW this is retarded! Both forums are good, and both are gay.. There are insanely large "DICK SQUEEZE" "RETARD" "F STICK" "ASS HAT" "ASS GOBLIN" "SHEEP BANGIN" "RETARDS" on both forums... Just because you post more on one forum than the other doesn't make you any freaking different. OR is more of a diverse group of people who some cruise, some track, some pose, some ride bitch, and some don't ride.. GREAT. That is who they are... AFJ is for the sport bike riding track crowd.. GREAT.. I'm on both forums, but don't consider myself an AFJ or Ohio Rider.. I'm hated by many people on OR for no apparent reason, but thats besides the point... But the point is its not freakon 1 vs the other.. There are a ton of members on both forums and that doesn't make one a member of one or not a member of the other... We are people who like to ride motorcycles... This is the dumbest thread i've read in awhile... Gixxie I know you personally and like you.. You have good intentions and you want to help OR members.. Perfect! Keep it up.. If you are pissed at Ben, don't lump all other members in with that. We aren't all Ben followers.. Some don't know you personally, but they see your posts.. Some are good, and some are off the wall.. Lets just drop the BS and go ride! MMMKAAAY

You had a chance to grow your customer base and instead chose to shorten it. If I was trying to be successful in sales I would never bash anyone on the internet or anywhere else where potental suppliers could see it. I wouldn't want my product on the shelves of a company that has a lack of respect for consumers.

Ive contacted you about some work on my old bike and I was seriously considering giving you my bushiness but after this thread and the whole calling everyone fags and all I just cant do that. You seem nice and level headed on this forum but to do the 180 you do on AFJ is just too much for me. Ive met Ben in person and he is the same as he is on here, I cant say the same about you having not met you but from what others have said you act the same as you have in this thread but again that 180 in personality is too much. Good luck with your business ventures and ride safe.

• Upvote 1

You had a chance to grow your customer base and instead chose to shorten it. If I was trying to be successful in sales I would never bash anyone on the internet or anywhere else where potental suppliers could see it. I wouldn't want my product on the shelves of a company that has a lack of respect for consumers.

I know this. Did not mean for it to go this way. As for my suppliers they are very happy!! They see past forum BS.

I guess this is the site I go to to have fun and play. Some people get all bent out of shape here and it just gives me something to do i guess. The reality is that i would have never been allowed to advertise here and I guess I knew that. Hell when I started the Junkies site It was banned from the start on here. I never did understand why so I let it go. Once I was told I need to do this and that before I'm deemed "honest" by a website owner I kinda lost respect. Riders stick together no matter what. I have never ran into riders that did not want to work together to help each other out. I truly hope that people look past the net and can make judgments on whats really happening in the real world. I have been friends with a ton of people from O.R and when we get together we always joke about the things that happen on this site. Yes its drama and I know its childish,but hell we only live once and I like to enjoy it! As for my business its doing fairly well as far as I can tell so I just wanted to extend the help to you and other riders of the site.

OK, I can't speak for everyone I've never personally meet you but your back pedaling a lot. You say you wanna help those in need and some can vouch for you actually helping. I can only speculate from the post on both sites that its just a front. I mean yes you wanna blow off some steam like everyone else does. Its just not a good way to bash the people you wanna become a sponsor for. Why invite those not welcome its just asking for drama. Even if this is for kicks its not cool, I don't go to places I'm not welcome. I've seen nothing but respect from people on here and they have helped me in some serious jams and I'm thankful for that. No other site has been like that so far. So maybe you just need to cool off for a bit. As mentioned before this sites just a huge extended family and were gonna stick up for family. As for the comments on you're site to each his own its just time to go. Just my $.02 cents

• Upvote 2

Ive contacted you about some work on my old bike and I was seriously considering giving you my bushiness but after this thread and the whole calling everyone fags and all I just cant do that. You seem nice and level headed on this forum but to do the 180 you do on AFJ is just too much for me. Ive met Ben in person and he is the same as he is on here, I cant say the same about you having not met you but from what others have said you act the same as you have in this thread but again that 180 in personality is too much. Good luck with your business ventures and ride safe.

Its hard to read thru all the BS. All the people on my site know me. we meet once a week every week at sportbike night. I have to watch my words here because i do not know all of you personally. Sorry to not be able to help your bike.

You can stop it from getting worst. Stop the bashing on both sites! I have never seen other companies on here talk trash about potential customers or encourage it here or anywhere else

• Upvote 1

Dont forget I wanted to PAY $$$ to be able to advertise. It's not like I just wanted to start spamming the site. I am a real,hardworking man with 2 kids and I am not just a screen name. I have nothing,but love for motorcycles and fixing,upgrading and or building bikes.

HOLY COW this is retarded! Both forums are good, and both are gay.. There are insanely large "DICK SQUEEZE" "RETARD" "F STICK" "ASS HAT" "ASS GOBLIN" "SHEEP BANGIN" "RETARDS" on both forums... Just because you post more on one forum than the other doesn't make you any freaking different. OR is more of a diverse group of people who some cruise, some track, some pose, some ride bitch, and some don't ride.. GREAT. That is who they are... AFJ is for the sport bike riding track crowd.. GREAT.. I'm on both forums, but don't consider myself an AFJ or Ohio Rider.. I'm hated by many people on OR for no apparent reason, but thats besides the point... But the point is its not freakon 1 vs the other.. There are a ton of members on both forums and that doesn't make one a member of one or not a member of the other... We are people who like to ride motorcycles... This is the dumbest thread i've read in awhile... Gixxie I know you personally and like you.. You have good intentions and you want to help OR members.. Perfect! Keep it up.. If you are pissed at Ben, don't lump all other members in with that. We aren't all Ben followers.. Some don't know you personally, but they see your posts.. Some are good, and some are off the wall.. Lets just drop the BS and go ride! MMMKAAAY

I am sorry for lumping ALL of you in with Ben. I wish I could go ride,but the track is not open!

I am sorry for lumping ALL of you in with Ben. I wish I could go ride,but the track is not open!

:)

Road Atlanta will be here shortly... That's gonna be sick! Good luck... I'll keep all your junkies under control at putnam when I'm control riding! :p

Dont forget I wanted to PAY $$$ to be able to advertise. It's not like I just wanted to start spamming the site. I am a real,hardworking man with 2 kids and I am not just a screen name. I have nothing,but love for motorcycles and fixing,upgrading and or building bikes.

Wow... This is what you may have wanted to start with. Yes there has been bad blood from the start with you. You would get drunk and start shit. Then you seemed to grow up a bit and Ben thought about giving you a chance. But then you go and talk shit about Ben and the ohioriders' members.

When Ben allows people to advertise on here it can say something about him and how he feels about his friends/members. Why would he want someone who can't go a month without bashing him or his members to advertise? Would you allow someone like that on your site? NO!

We can all respect you for trying to better yourself and starting a business but you can't bash potential customers.

And trust me you are not the first person/business Ben hasn't allowed to advertise.

• Upvote 1

Ben doesn't have "people" to control. He has friends who respect him and his website. If you don't encourage the drama on your site the people should respect that and not cause more.

• Upvote 1

^^^ that horse is long dead now. Who the hell would want to control their people?

Its not so much controlling every aspect of the members you gotta also remember that this is a PUBLIC online forum and we want new members to join. Its not gonna help if every third thread is bashing someone or thing its just gonna scare off new members. Every site has mods OR in my opinion is just better because the mods don't go overboard.

• Upvote 2

Damn Brandon, could you be more of a two faced bitch?

Are you really too stupid to see that no one wants you here?

No one here is going to give you business because you have shown your true colors over and over on this and your own little site.

Good luck in bankruptcy.

• Upvote 1

Damn Brandon, could you be more of a two faced bitch?

Are you really too stupid to see that no one wants you here?

No one here is going to give you business because you have shown your true colors over and over on this and your own little site.

Good luck in bankruptcy.

Lol. I paid cash.