Skeet Skeet Skeet shoot Competition.

Carwhore

MARCH 18, 2012. THIS IS ON A SUNDAY

ADDRESS IS 3059 Johnstown Alexandria Rd, Alexandria Ohio.

START TIME IS @ NOON!

Some of you came out to this event we held last year. It was a pretty good time. We are going to change some of it though. Last time we waited around for participants to show up. This year WE WILL NOT WAIT!!!! YOU BETTER BE ON TIME OR YOU WON'T BE IN THE COMPETITION!!!!

Entry fee is $10.00

This includes use of the property (we give the owner a portion for allowing us to do this), clays, and we will try to get a BBQ going. And we will pay out for the top three winners!!! Last year the winner got $50! Not a lot, but shit getting paid to shoot guns! I'm IN! Amount also will very depending on how many people RSVP! THIS YEAR YOU WILL NEED TO RSVP! Don't tell us your coming if you aren't! THIS HAPPENED LAST YEAR!!!!!!!

This is open to anyone invited and you may bring guests! No DRAMA, were in it for a good time!!! When the competition is over we will ask for help to pick up the missed clays and have a all for all shoot off (this is just fun after no competition). Also we will have a rifle/pistol range once the shot gun area is done. Last year we didn't have much time to do this, this year if we don't wait we will have time!

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!!!!

Let me know if you plan on attending. This will be held in Alexandria. I will get the address to anyone thats coming. Also I would like to know who's coming so I can make the scoring sheet.

FINAL TALLEY OF EVERYONE COMING!!! If you're not on here let me know by Friday or I'm planning that you're not going to make it.

Also listed is what everyone is bringing for the BBQ

John Rawlins -----Hot dogs, Hot dog buns, hamburger buns, GRILLJacob Jernigan-----

Josh Rawlins-------

Ryan Michael Clum----Deer burger & Steaks

Kyle Clum-------

Shawn Detty-----COKE

Todd Bogner------ Chips, Burger

Paul Brower-----

Paul Brower (1)----

Paul Brower (2)----

Ben Stillman-----

Tyler Butera-----

Eric Conley-----

Steven Lenegar----

Donny Chafins---

Timothy Adkins---- Macaroni, tatar salad

Bowdog (From OR)---

Vf1000ride---

Edited by Carwhore

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bowdog - you arent invited :D....you show up with my O/U and i cant be responsible for it turning up missing

:mad: guess i am in but have to bring a differant shotgun than i was planning!

:lol:

I am in though so mark me down if you dont mind.

Is it a bunch of hand throwers or do they have machines (actual skeet towers.:D ). You have my attention but want a little more info before I change my drinking plans for next weekend to do this. :p
Real throwers.
What time you planning on starting?
9:30a I think. It's on the Facebook event page.