Mt Sterling Police Tase 9 yr old

kiggy74

Oh, you were there. You know all the facts and circumstances involved with this. Thanks for clarifying that.

yeah maybe this was the worlds strongest 9 year old :rolleyes:

Oh, you were there. You know all the facts and circumstances involved with this. Thanks for clarifying that.

You are correct, if you weren't there, you can't armchair quarterback. That being said, you need to learn when to cut your losses with this crowd. They will never understand this job. There was a time that I had the same opinion as many on here (if not stronger). Most of the people here deal with the 90% of the decent in this world 95% of the time. They don't understand that we deal with the other 10% of the total shitheads 90% of our shift. They have never delt with people that would rather punch you in the mouth than expend the energy to smile and say hi. Do what you do and do it to the best of your ability, and piss on what everyone else thinks!

Edited by FZRMatt
  • Upvote 1

this happens because parents dont spank their kids anymore.

if i refused to go to school, my mom woulda back handed the shit out of me and made me go. the next day, i wouldnt dare tell her no again.

sure i got into my fair share of trouble, but i think i turned out alright. i am a firm believer in people spanking their kids (there is a difference between spanking and abusing though....but thats for another thread)

Yep! We're just raising a generation of crackheads and idiots.

You are correct, if you weren't there, you can't armchair quarterback. That being said, you need to learn when to cut your losses with this crowd. They will never understand this job. There was a time that I had the same opinion as many on here (if not stronger). Most of the people here deal with the 90% of the decent in this world 95% of the time. They don't understand that we deal with the other 10% of the total shitheads 90% of our shift. They have never delt with people that would rather punch you in the mouth than expend the energy to smile and say hi. Do what you do and do it to the best of your ability, and piss on what everyone else thinks!

You aint kidding.

Aww' date=' is youwr jowb hawrd? Poor wittle guwy.[/quote']

It is, but I love the hell out of it and wouldn't trade it for anything! It is the first job that I have had where I want to get up and go to work everyday!!

Little shit probably got what he deserved. While the parents can partially be blamed I don't think we know enough of the story to get the whole truth. Maybe she is a single mother with a job that does not allow her to be home when her kid leaves for school. If they mother tried using force there is a chance the little shit would go to some authority figure saying that the mother tried beating his deserving ass. Sadly I see this happening to my little cousin. The kid has some chemical imbalances and a huge temper problem. They decided that karate would be a good thing for him. Well you get a fucked up kid who is bigger than normal and knows how to fight.....we have a pool going to see how long before he ends up in jail.

Well' date=' if I had carte blanche to tase whomever, whenever... I guess I'd love my job, too.

All us haterz are just jealous of your hittin' sticks.[/quote']

I have tased a few people, and I don't use a stick for a reason. I will admit that I enjoy when someone knuckles up and wants to fight from time to time (at work), but those days are few and far between. Usually I can talk someone into handcuffs. My wife finds it funny that the vast majority of people I arrest end up thanking me by then end of the night.

so the news report said that the chief was in trouble because he didn't report this incident to the mayor like he is supposed to...

i guess my question would then be, if they felt the officer acted appropriately, why would they be trying to hide it?

did they try tickling the little bastard? when trying to submit children into restraints that always works for me

(the italics is meant to be read in "mouth breathing creeper" voice. did it work?)

• Upvote 1

Lyns said this kid is supposedly ~5'8"' date=' and 250 lbs. :dunno:

Doesn't change my opinion, but dayum!! :lol:[/quote']

Just Googled it and found the same.

Kid weighs more than I do. Amazing how everyone thought they knew all the facts before. Armchair quarterbacking. :nono:

I hate to add fuel to the fire, but here's some experience...

Both parents have to leave for work....bus picks up son(10) at the end of the driveway about 10 minutes before parents leave...can't see the end of the driveway from the house(living in BFE, Ohio). Son comes up with *Perfect* plan...leave for the bus, hide in the woods for parents to drive by, then return to the house for all day playtime...he did this for a full week before the school called.

I had to take his little ass to a "Truancy Counselling" session, where the Truancy officer said "Parents are not allowed to use force to get a child to go to school. Contact the Truancy Officer, and they will contact the Police to enforce the Law(under 18 must be in school)".

We(and all the little miscreants in the room) were informed that using force(ass-whoopin') could result in Children's Services being sent to our home and the Parents being charged with assault. :wtf:

The Legal System(notice how I don't use the term Justice) has completely stripped any pretense of parental control from the home, and has educated the [little shitheads in question] in telling on Mommy and Daddy in order to get out of a justly deserved spanking.

I speak from experience on this exact subject. Having the "Shoulder length glove" of Children's Services so far up my ass I taste latex, is very unpleasant. From having the ex's family make "anonymous" calls, to the [little shithead in question] saying "I'm going to get beat when I get home"....they existed in my life for YEARS without finding a single IOTA of mistreatment, abuse nor neglect. I was guilty until proven innocent, no matter how many times I was investigated.

Since the system created the problem, the system now has to deal with it, i.e. - tazing a 9-yr old.

Now for the bleeding heart out-cry from the media, shutting down the funding for the police. What are parents supposed to do now since we can't spank our kids, we can't call the cops on them (like we were told to do)....

:rant:

• Upvote 1

I have been called several times to houses where kids say their parents are "beating" them. And every time (assuming there are no signs of abuse) that there is "no question about it, your parents are in charge and until you turn 18 or become an emancipated minor, they live by mom and or dad's rules!" "And, they have every right to discipline you! If they feel that you need to have your ass spanked, so be it!" There is a difference between spanking and beating. Children's Services are great when it comes to dealing with actual abuse cases, but they need to but the fuck out when it comes to discipline.

• Upvote 1