Short but long ride Tuesday 3-13-12

namtugeoj

Taking a ride after work today from Giant eagle in Pickerington along Refugee / 204 towards Millersport, Turn right on 37 then ride till 256. Turn right on 256. Ride through Baltimore till I get back to Pickerington. Not a long ride for some seasoned folks here but for me it will be. I want to get more road time before I attempt the highways. If any one wants to join I'm thinking around 4:15 ill be at giant eagle by the GoodYear entrance. I leave at 3:30 today from work so I wont see anything posted after then. Ill be up there about 4:15 and then start off at about 4:30.

If I didn't already have plans tonight I woud love to go. You are heading right out my way. Maybe we can get together another time.

The roads you listed are pretty straight. If you are looking for some curves stay on 204 past Millersport to Thorville and take 188 south (well I think it says west, turn right) back to 256. Smooth, curvy, and nice scenery. Should only add about 25 min's to your ride.