Close call today...

Scruit

Looks to me like you started to change lanes and then changed your mind. Not saying he was right to pass you, just saying you may have confused the dipshit with your actions.

Not saying the driver was right, cause he wasn't, but you did look like you

were changing lanes and I think you said you did even signal.

I always stay in the middle lane cause I'm afraid someone will squeeze thru

to get by me.

You can clearly see the guy approaching at a faster pace...

Yeah I did notice that too.

Another case of 'splitting lanes'. So is it, or is it not cool to split lanes? Thankfully you were not injured in this one. The guy looked like he was anticipating your lane change with too much eagerness and made a critical error in judgement, and close calls like that on a bike can be lethal. In a car, its just a fender bender.

Be careful out there everyone!

Edited by ohiomike

Regardless if scruit made a mistake it's the law to maintain a safe distance. Idk the laws in Ohio. But in ny no matter what,if you hit anything from behind its the driver who hit said car or bikes fault. I used to pull that shit on my bike when a car is changing lanes then I made someone mad.. Put me in the median.. Fucker.

Regardless if scruit made a mistake it's the law to maintain a safe distance. Idk the laws in Ohio. But in ny no matter what,if you hit anything from behind its the driver who hit said car or bikes fault. I used to pull that shit on my bike when a car is changing lanes then I made someone mad.. Put me in the median.. Fucker.

Yep, years I was running down I-94 on my Kaw passing a cage, when the cage I was passing started coming over into my lane. Forced me over nearly hitting the wall they have along that stretch of highway. Shit happens fast.