Anyone ever rented out a track and had their own private trackday??

Dubguy85

No?

WE DID!!!!

Madcat, twizted, twiztedrrgirl, sjc, mykill, jr, myself and a few othere rented out Jennings yesterday... Let's just say, THAT is the way to do a trackday!! Get there early and set up? Naa that's ok.. I'll just roll in whenever I feel like it.. Sessions?? What are sessions? Let's just go out whenever we want. Had a great time with you all and can't wait to do it again!!

Pictures and video to come.. We also had a couple of ama guys I allowed to ride just to help them out.. All in all.. Best trackday ever!

Dude, you beat me to it, but I had to get some dinner with the fiance' and talk about everything, especially after being gone so long lol.

1st HUGE props to Dubguy here, basically we took over Jennings GP. Monday was pretty much our own day too, yeah it was a "trackday" but over 1/2 the people there were people who were riding in their own private day Tuesday too, so we made up basically the WHOLE Int. group. Why not the Advanced group you may ask? Oh, because the Buell AMA guys were there. Yeah, that was sick.

Tuesday rolls around, wait, tech, what? no no, we did that, wait sessions? No no, we don't want those, wait riders meeting, nah not so much, got together signed our waiver, plugged in the beacon, and OWNED that place.

All around, our crew which was Mykill, SJC100RR, and myself had a great time. By far the best track day event ever. Not to mention when our crew met up with everyone else from OR and Ducati, it was like a huge family. The Indy Ducati crew are A+ people, they helped almost everyone of us with something, the FL Ducati guys were awesome too, not sure who know who, but I didn't care. It was awesome seeing people run to each others pits to help put the bikes on stands, or just run over to drop the bike, etc.

Next year can't come soon enough, well after this track season which just got started a little earlier.

PS, I'm saying this now to anyone running Motoseries etc. Look out for Cox, dude was BLAZING at Jennings, and so was Mykill, dude may be the jolly giant, but damn he gets that bike moving!

Candybluzx6, actually check their website and it has the price breakdown. Mind you this is NOT to be compared with any other track for pricing as it varies so greatly.

• Upvote 1

Is it still $1000 per day for jennings? Its been several years since so i wouldnt be shocked if the price increased

No.. Wish that was the case.. There are different levels depending on the amount of people.. We paid 2500 ish. It came out to 195 a person.

it was phenomenal... theresa and myself had a great time.. again as john said we honestly made up 90% of the Int Crew then tuesday.. shit.... go out whenever for however.. you cant ask for better... the whole weekend was in the low 80's and sunny... drive home was easy. yup.. nuff said for now.. i have a ton of vids from myself/ andy/ soon to be cox and Michael so look for them soon

+5 thanks to Andy for setting it all up. It was a great time and I really enjoyed it and getting to learn a new track. Almost wish I had one more day...but I was exhausted too ;)

Now I know a new mc is in order and I lioed the new cups!

Next year, I'm thinking I want to run Sunday too. Yes, I'm serious.

this i would love to do... sunday that is aswell.. but andy josh and dave did that last year before the 2 days that the rest of us had and they only ran maybe a 1/3 the day because they were so tired

Ya, I mean, I doubt everyone would want to, but I did it at Nelson and was exhausted yeah, but that was running full sessions all day Saturday in race school.

It'd all be what people feel like doing, but I'd like to run 3 days next year. Stop early Monday again like this year, and then run tons Tuesday again.

Man I can't wait.