Anyone ever rented out a track and had their own private trackday??

Dubguy85

Lol... On the 750 :) I was right on your tail on that 1000. Damn that 600 hahahaha

Hmmmm... Don't remember any race stuff back then. Track days for sure... Everyone is fast at track days...;)

Nah, I miss ya out there man! I got your PM and will get with you about a lunch meet up soon. We can remember the old days and get you going for the new ones! Moto Series is where it is at, dude. They got better grids than WERA and honestly, we were pulling as fast and in some cases, faster lap times than the WERA guys all with a more laid back approach.

Wrobel, Neyra and myself were clicking pretty well with all the while just giggling a lot of times or letting things slide that normally would be pushing and pressing. I know we could have gone faster, but the racing is old and good and this year will be the toughest for me since no more 1000... Justin's almost 200 hp ZX10...:cry:

Haha, man we had so much fun at mid Ohio! I think that's what I've really missed most. All of our off the track shenanigans. What happened to the 1k?? What are you gonna be on this year?

I had picked up a 2007 1000 after that 750 and raced a few rounds. I then bought a 2009 1000 since Suzuki never brought in the bike in 2010. I raced it a few rounds and sold it this past winter...

I now have a 2011 KTM RC8R Race Spec. Will be down on power to Justin's pile of shit ZX10 fire breathin dragon, but will give it my best shot. They do not allow bigger twins in the 750 races...:(

• 1 month later...

Loaded up in SJC's trailer ready to go!

e97848b9.jpg

Madcats truck at the first gas stop

1f6449bc.jpg

Look at that lift!

02104315.jpg

Hotboiled gas station peanuts? No thank you.

dba7db34.jpg

Perfect Georgia night

922b5a3b.jpg

Sexytime!

48f79658.jpg

Public Sexytime!

8dc9be9f.jpg

Morning of

7b112b02.jpg

CBRs FTW!

8bc7f069.jpg

Pits