Anyone ever rented out a track and had their own private trackday??

Dubguy85

For fucks sake Mike! You could be draggin' elbows and shit!

It looks like I'm going to have to catch you this year. :D

Im just tall and it has to go somewhere :D

Got my E-mail from Honda East that the OEM parts shipped today also along with the Radiator hose. Should have about everything by the beginning of next week and we can start work on it.

:bow:

Cant wait!

Sucks not having a running bike lol

I haven't emailed him yet but I think its like $75/hour.

An hour is all I'd need. I am trying to decide if I do Putnam the weekend b4 MS Nelson or come up Saturday for the track day and finish break in then and sort details.

I am going to have some suspension stuff to sort through and test and really hate to do it the day b4, but traveling to Putnam for nothing is tough also...

What are your plans? Wanna do Putnam?

I may look into that. Who's the putnam date through. I could use some time there, never been.

MCRA and Indy Ducati, I guess... It also has some racing, but would just use it to get some laps and test a bit more. Really hate to go as the track kills tires at speed and is really not an easy comparo to Nelson for suspension...

But, would be good to get the bike sorted. The issue is that it is the first track day and will probably be packed like Madcat's lunch if ya know what I mean... That makes for a fairly tough way to get clean laps and dial things in...

You'd like it. A corner speed track for sure.

Thought we had talked about this for july! I'm planning on the STT days there for practice since I've never been there either.

Practice for what? If it is for the RRGC, you ought to do the MCRA events with the racing they do. It isn't going to be as fast as the RRGC, but a good way to get in a higher than track day pace and setup for the RRGC...

Not to bash the STT event, but it will certainly be stacked and packed...

Just practice for the Motoseries round out there on the backend of the year. Going to try and make all the rounds this year if work allows it. I expect it to be semi full....but I'm not special enough to learn a track in one day. I would consider that event if I can get the time off, but I'm preapproved for vacation on the STT days already.

I'm still going with ya Steve. Brian I will check it out and hope to get the bike started this weekend. I will get with you on this.

Cool. Let me know. Maybe we can travel over and ride share. Maybe grab Mad or someone also. I will have my older boy and he can help in the pits, etc...

I can haul 4 bikes, but 3 is best... That way, we can get a scooter and we can even put bicycles and pit bikes in the back of the van...

Cool. Let me know. Maybe we can travel over and ride share. Maybe grab Mad or someone also. I will have my older boy and he can help in the pits, etc...

I can haul 4 bikes, but 3 is best... That way, we can get a scooter and we can even put bicycles and pit bikes in the back of the van...

Cough cough, actually I talked to Dubguy yesterday who was kind enough to point out these Putnam dates to me too and I'm definitely interested. Just gotta check on the funds with MS the next weekend.

I also haven't been back to Putnam in 3 years so not sure how my day would go. I looked at the website for the org. running the trackdays that weekend and it looks like Saturday is race school/track day, and Sunday per Dub is a normal track day which he is control riding.

The price was actually LOWER than any of their other days through the season I believe too. Don't quote me on that because I didn't really make that much sense of it all. If you all wanted to just do 1 of the 2 days I would almost 100% be in. I got my enclosed back too Brian so I can always head up to your place, meet with Craig and all 3 of us roll out together?

And yes, I would need to run Int. while you fast guys run A, but maybe Dub and you 2 could work with me a bit too since you'll both be breaking in the engines first few sessions :) Free coaching is always nice!