Anyone ever rented out a track and had their own private trackday??

Dubguy85

Glad your ok looked nasty. Have you thought about what happened? Did you get on gas two soon or something?

Ya and the best we can come up with is it was the new tires werent up to temp/scrubbed in enough...It was a surprise :eek:

Damn bro that looked nasty. Glad tour alright. How's the.bike??

Its not too bad overall for what it went through. I gave it a semi-over today since I still have it. Needs new: right rearset lever+peg, gas tank, both throttle cables, brake reservoir, brake reservoir tube, upper fairing stay.

Right case cover is rashed, but useable still, OEM right clip-on may be slightly bent, right brake lever slightly rashed but useable. Key was broke off in the ignition, but I got it out after removing the top triple & tearing down the ignition. Upper and lower are rashed, but still useable. (Fiberglass repair/strengthen would fix)

I will say that there was nothing like being able to run out whenever you want. Madcat and I would look at each other and say ready? Yup. and out we go. SJC would hop on too to show help/give advice. I got passed by a few people and it felt like I was standing still. Great experience and saw some great riders. Never had a track day like it....not because I wrecked lol....

Hopefully get a couple videos up later in the week.

Watching a 6 footer like Mikie do a superman would be like watching a javelin flying through the air, the damn stick figure he is. :D

A little wax and that shit will rub right out I bet.

Glad you're okay though.

Watching a 6 footer like Mikie do a superman would be like watching a javelin flying through the air, the damn stick figure he is. :D

A little wax and that shit will rub right out I bet.

Glad you're okay though.

6foot 4 bro, Mikes the Gentle Giant, except to his bike :)

Dude I was just laughing out loud at my desk with all the comments above, no one could understand. Sorry Mike, but some of the posts are great.

Just glad youre okay.