Anyone ever rented out a track and had their own private trackday??

Dubguy85

Awesome news guys! Then I'll have someone to really chase down in MS, since Craig and Cox are way faster than me lol. MyKill, you feeling alright dude? Hows the healing? Oh and you gotta get a new helmet since yours is in the trash in Jennings:)

I just swapped to water wetter and am ready for the season to go. Finished safety wiring etc. Found an even better drill bit than last year, some Dewalt titanium with a Split Tip. Thing cut through the last few places like butter. Game over.

Awesome news guys! Then I'll have someone to really chase down in MS, since Craig and Cox are way faster than me lol. MyKill, you feeling alright dude? Hows the healing? Oh and you gotta get a new helmet since yours is in the trash in Jennings:)

Im ok...Leg still swollen but went down some. It is bruised pretty good now but I can walk a little better. If swelling doesnt go down soon I may go get a xray...Gonna try to work tonight lol

and your faster than me so I dont want to hear it.

It's a scientifically know fact that peoples mouths are proportional to the size of their ass. If this is true, then in John's case him only taking the tip would be equivalent to throwing a bowling ball down a hallway.

Just take the whole thing, John. We know you can do it.

:D

Wow, never heard that before but that might explain some things that happen after mexican and $2.50 Dosequies and a pitcher of margaritas..

Oh wait, back on topic because this spiraled out of control, we rented out Jennings GP, and we went SUPA FAST!

This is true, Mike did. But little birdies told me that his bike's gonna be up and running before the end of the month or so. Easily before Nelson MS events.

I'm definitely ready to hit some more track time sooner than later. The weather is killing me.

This is true, Mike did. But little birdies told me that his bike's gonna be up and running before the end of the month or so. Easily before Nelson MS events.

I'm definitely ready to hit some more track time sooner than later. The weather is killing me.

Depending on when parts come in, I could have his bike ready by the end of next week. But we want to work on it together so he understands the bike better. Definitely will be ready by round 1 though.

I already have parts on order for mine to improve the problems we found at Jennings and spare rearsets. :bow: goes out to Ryan and Shop Dog Cycles!

As for pics of others:

SJC

ShowImage.aspx?watermark=trueℑ=D:\Hosting\2586863\html\current_sites\superbike\Pix\03122012\Intermediate\305\cover.jpg

ShowImage.aspx?watermark=trueℑ=D:\Hosting\2586863\html\current_sites\superbike\Pix\03122012\Intermediate\305\D3S_3170.jpg

Twisted

ShowImage.aspx?watermark=trueℑ=D:\Hosting\2586863\html\current_sites\superbike\Pix\03122012\Intermediate\13\D3S_3657.jpg

ShowImage.aspx?watermark=trueℑ=D:\Hosting\2586863\html\current_sites\superbike\Pix\03122012\Intermediate\13\D3S_2523.jpg

Ms Twisted :D

ShowImage.aspx?watermark=trueℑ=D:\Hosting\2586863\html\current_sites\superbike\Pix\03122012\Novice\12\D3S_2727.jpg

ShowImage.aspx?watermark=trueℑ=D:\Hosting\2586863\html\current_sites\superbike\Pix\03122012\Novice\12\D3S_3314.jpg

Edited by SJC1000rr