Anyone ever rented out a track and had their own private trackday??

Dubguy85

Suck it up! :D I honestly didn't feel too bad other then my lower back. Getting out and walking kept everything loose for me. Really need to work on my go pro mount...went over some of the footage and its almost not worth keeping with all the bouncing :( But need to drop another second or three next year for sure!

*Edit*

Wanted to give a HUGE thanks to Matt Carr for helping me diagnose the bike on day one. It kept dying on me and eventually stopped running completely. He checked around and within a few minutes found that the T-tap for the Bazzaz went bad and I ran around until I found a sodering gun and put it together properly! Big Kudo's to Mr. Carr!

Edited by SJC1000rr

Well, we had tire service by means of who else we had on Tuesday! :D I went through slow-mo footage of Mike's videos and let's just say he was all superman with the bike on its face :(

I see exactly what your talking about now....:cry:

Jason are you free tomorrow? I dont think Ill be going into work so ya tomorrow now works.