Anyone ever rented out a track and had their own private trackday??

Dubguy85

Cough cough, actually I talked to Dubguy yesterday who was kind enough to point out these Putnam dates to me too and I'm definitely interested. Just gotta check on the funds with MS the next weekend.

I also haven't been back to Putnam in 3 years so not sure how my day would go. I looked at the website for the org. running the trackdays that weekend and it looks like Saturday is race school/track day, and Sunday per Dub is a normal track day which he is control riding.

The price was actually LOWER than any of their other days through the season I believe too. Don't quote me on that because I didn't really make that much sense of it all. If you all wanted to just do 1 of the 2 days I would almost 100% be in. I got my enclosed back too Brian so I can always head up to your place, meet with Craig and all 3 of us roll out together?

And yes, I would need to run Int. while you fast guys run A, but maybe Dub and you 2 could work with me a bit too since you'll both be breaking in the engines first few sessions :) Free coaching is always nice!

Both days are race days also. It isn't MS racing, but really just a cool time to get in some racing. Think Jennings end of day with a bunch of A group guys...

I am in. Again, MS is my focus with the racing this season. But, I need seat time to get my bearings and break this motor in. I may do Nelson, but will know maybe end of the week. I'm not paying the insane later registration fees. That's why I like the Nelson idea as to cost and distance. Putnam will be cool, but it doesn't give any return. It isn't going to be anything but a track day...

So, I will find out more info and figure it all out and try and have an answer by end of the week and let you know. I'm all cool with ride share seeing gas is $4 here in MI...

Cool. Let me know. Maybe we can travel over and ride share. Maybe grab Mad or someone also. I will have my older boy and he can help in the pits, etc...

I can haul 4 bikes, but 3 is best... That way, we can get a scooter and we can even put bicycles and pit bikes in the back of the van...

Thanks for the invite hoe bag!

Thanks for the invite hoe bag!

Wait, you want to ride share from Indy to 40 miles west? Really? If you were still in CBus, I'd say for sure! But, I am willing to bet that the 40 miles drive for you is something that isn't too hard to absorb...

Wait, you want to ride share from Indy to 40 miles west? Really? If you were still in CBus, I'd say for sure! But, I am willing to bet that the 40 miles drive for you is something that isn't too hard to absorb...

HAHA not what I meant homo!

PM sent to a bunch of fags

EPIC.

Yeah, if it's 130 a day or close to it, I'm in for both. I can't pass that up, esp. with Ride Share. Not to mention some races to run and get more time in that atmosphere would be helpful.

EPIC.

Yeah, if it's 130 a day or close to it, I'm in for both. I can't pass that up, esp. with Ride Share. Not to mention some races to run and get more time in that atmosphere would be helpful.

Not to mention what you'll get at my house.. err what? :eek:

EPIC.

Its $135 or $245 for both.

If you have room for a fourth Im more than interested....

Funny I just did the same and remembered that;

Anyways, it sounds like we can fill 2 vehicles pretty easily and ride share all this to save costs.

I'd def. be in for both days at 245, just may need a set of tires by the second, or within the following week before Nelson for sure.

Cox, if we take your trailer, let's mess with the plug/outlet on my truck and get some conducting grease on that thing so we don't have the beeps.... IF you cant go with the STT weekend already approved, we will just roll in my Vnose, no biggy.

If R1 can come and everyone else, that should fill 2 trailers with 3.

hey we figured out that theresa and i can fit a 3rd bike in our 6x10 enclosed if some one else needs to rideshare from cbus we have more than enough room in the suburban for gear and a body. we will be heading up friday night and staying at dubs.. so it needs to be cool with him too...