Anyone ever rented out a track and had their own private trackday??

Dubguy85

hey we figured out that theresa and i can fit a 3rd bike in our 6x10 enclosed if some one else needs to rideshare from cbus we have more than enough room in the suburban for gear and a body. we will be heading up friday night and staying at dubs.. so it needs to be cool with him too...

Whatever you do....

....DO NOT FORGET THE BANANAS!!!!

Wish i could hit up putnam, but that is a far hike for me driving on my own from Pittsburgh.

Sounds like the other guys are ride sharing so, hitch with Craig and you two meet me and we can pull from here. That would be three of us and allow my son to fit in and we'd be golden. You'd drive an hour to and from, share with Craig from him to me around 2 hours and then share the rest with me...

Cox, let Mike and I know sup. R1, are you going or are you and your boyfriend dooshing that weekend?

Mike and I are in, so KTM-Brian, if no one else is, we would def. be in to jump up to Mt Gilead and skitch a ride.

Must get Mt. bike tuned up this weekend and get riding to get in shape... must.

Cox, roger that, understandable when you are a bada$$ like you bro. Gotta bring the muscle for that kind of stuff.

R1, 2 days. Most likely I will need tires the 2nd day too, hope to have some here shortly though, just waiting to mount them until the Pures are really done, done.

I didn't hear back if this was going to be a one and done trip or a two dayer. I have tires for one day at best so if it's a longer trip I needs to know.

I can sell you some PP2CT at what I can consider a good price :D

R1, 2 days. Most likely I will need tires the 2nd day too, hope to have some here shortly though, just waiting to mount them until the Pures are really done, done.

Crap....I think I might have to pass for now then. I'd rather save the money from running a second day for tires to get me through the season. :(

hey we figured out that theresa and i can fit a 3rd bike in our 6x10 enclosed if some one else needs to rideshare from cbus we have more than enough room in the suburban for gear and a body. we will be heading up friday night and staying at dubs.. so it needs to be cool with him too...

I may take u up on that offer. I have met dub once or twice briefly with josh and at mid-Ohio so not sure how comfortable he would be with me staying there. I may only do one day instead of both. U guys going down Friday and coming back Sunday?

Cox, let Mike and I know sup. R1, are you going or are you and your boyfriend dooshing that weekend?

Mike and I are in, so KTM-Brian, if no one else is, we would def. be in to jump up to Mt Gilead and skitch a ride.

Must get Mt. bike tuned up this weekend and get riding to get in shape... must.

Tell me when and where ya wanna ride. I am wanting to ride also...

I may take u up on that offer. I have met dub once or twice briefly with josh and at mid-Ohio so not sure how comfortable he would be with me staying there. I may only do one day instead of both. U guys going down Friday and coming back Sunday?

as of right now we are planning on both days drive up friday be home sunday night... a possibility that we might have just do a single day so be home sat but wont know till sooner