Anyone ever rented out a track and had their own private trackday??

Dubguy85

Saw Mykill last night at dinner, and we are both in for Putnam. He was able to get the days off, and I don't work weekends so we are good. Planning to head over and ride both days for sure. Just hoping the weather doesn't suck as we are both running Pures and after Nick's little/big off last year in the rain with them, I don't think I'd chance that.

Just hoping the weather doesn't suck as we are both running Pures and after Nick's little/big off last year in the rain with them, I don't think I'd chance that.

They were brand new at that point too, so that probably didn't help also, but I agree with you on wanting to have good weather.

They were brand new at that point too, so that probably didn't help also, but I agree with you on wanting to have good weather.

Ah yes, after your and Mykill's both episodes, I don't think I'd want to run them in the rain though either way lol.

Might have some new tires by then in the trailer, just gotta figure what I want to run next, or stay on the same.

Nesba has quite a few where I think you want to be Drew. :D

I just want to see Brian sweat a little with you back on the track. :lol:

Lol I've decided to go with an SV super bike this year. So Brian will be safe... For now lol. Unless I get my hands on a trick ass 300lb 95 horse unicorn hahaha

Pilot Pures w/ plenty on time left on them, but you'll be responsible for replacement rubber as needed. Put down 171 hp and 83 ft/lb on pump gas w/ PCIII and dual full Ti Akros. Brake lines are on it along with RJL pads.

I'm sure we can work out something reasonable. :lol:

I suppose there could be some cool braggin' rights involved also. You know, something like:

Newb track day dude - "Hey nice bike!"

Me - "Yeah, it's okay."

Newb - "That has to be quick on the track, right?"

Me - "Yeah, it's only one of a few bikes that ever beaten Brian Healea."

Newb - "Wow!"

:D