Opinions wanted on ride/campout

Ricochet

As I have stated in a few post, I live in Monroe county, home of St rt 800, 255, 26, and many other nice roads. I and a former LEO here with my dad and brother both working at the sheriffs office.. I am a big firearms guys.. When in live in Columbus I have brought many friends down here to shoot..

Mt question is, how big of an interest would there be in like a weekend ride/cookout/shooting if I would hold one..

I am a member of AR15.com and very active in the Ohio forums. We have our own Facebook page for Ohio Arfcommers.

My family has the land to shoot and have access to a "cabin" with a few bedroom, possibly a camper and plenty of room to camp if anyone wanted..

So.. anyone have any interest.. some shooting, some riding, some bonfire action at night?

What kind of date are you looking at? I think it would be fun but there are a lot of limiting factors for me to be able to get away for a weekend or so. I haven't even been able to get on a good ride yet this year :(

Not really sure as far as date.. would like it to be a little warmer so if anyone wants to camp out... I will work on details and update post when I can.. had finals this week plus working 60 hrs.. running on 4 hrs sleep a day.. getting worn out..