Surgery on Monday morning!

Beegreenstrings

What was thought to be a pilodial cyst is not, a infection around my tailbone forces surgery. Went and had it checked out a spinal tap needle some poking and proding and then a X-ray of some sort showed an infectious cavity around my tailbone.

I don't know all the details just the pain in the ass. I will be in and out Monday then off on disability for a week or two. This ought to be great.

Yeah, where was this when it was shitty out

• 2 weeks later...
way to throw this nice weather down the shitter

Heard that...

SO surgery was all good until I tried to move something yesterday and tore a stitch out....

Yeah about that moving something. In a previous post I stated I HAD a fiance. Evidentally she has I graduated College issues and I no longer have a fiance.

I guess. I dont F*ckin know anymore.

She moves out. She does not hate me. But we are not engaged anymore.:rolleyes:

Acually I dont no where we are right now. I assume the worst (some would say best - but I did really love her so to me the worst)...

Confused? yeah me too.

Good to hear the surgery went well.If you went to one of the medical hobby shops in Zanesville your a braver man then me.

Very sorry to hear about the break up,its never good when you don't want it,but a lot of us have been there.Wanna hear about the nurse I put through school?Me neither!Hang in there,this too will pass.

Gives new meaning to removing the pain in the ass..

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the stitches and relationship. Hopefully your tail heals fast and your heart even faster.

Damn man, this just sucks. Glad the op went well, but I'm sad you'll have to wipe/wash your own ass throughout the healing process now. If the doctor recommended alcohol, I concur......and forget moderation.....use HEAVILY. It will help with both pita's

Glad to hear the operation went well bro. And it sucks about the fiancé. But I'll hit you with some advice I wish someone would had given me a long time ago. It's better for it to happen before the I do than after. If she changes her mind after it cost you a lot more money and time.

If ya need anything or wanna hang out and get your head cleared hit me with a pm. I'm not far from ya.