BRAND NEW unfired S&W Body Guard .380 F/S

JJtheGUNMAN

Sorry for the delay, I work 2nd shift so I dont get home until 2am. He is waiting for approval from "appropriations committee", but has the $ in hand. They're expecting their 4 child any day now.

Well hey! I appreciate the support! Keep me updated then! Thanks!

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

Yeah actually me too. I'm not trying to to lower the price just yet because this is a good deal for the fact that I'm throwing in $30 of ammo for $15. Come on people? No one looking for a great pocket gun for concealed carry?

i prefer to shoot a gun that wont cause my fingers to bleed by the third magazine :D

you must have tiny girl hands then. For me at least it was more comfortable than the Bodyguard which is why I grabbed it instead even though I wanted a Bodyguard since they came out

I don't actually want to sell it since I like it but I would to check out an LC9 or the new Beretta Nano

you must have tiny girl hands then. For me at least it was more comfortable than the Bodyguard which is why I grabbed it instead even though I wanted a Bodyguard since they came out

I don't actually want to sell it since I like it but I would to check out an LC9 or the new Beretta Nano

i have large hands - everywhere i read says that is a huge problem....rather not spend $300+ just to find out....if every thread i read about them someone claims its "painful" to shoot, then not everybody can be wrong! lol

plus, the bodyguard seems like an overall sturdier gun

i have large hands - everywhere i read says that is a huge problem....rather not spend $300+ just to find out....if every thread i read about them someone claims its "painful" to shoot, then not everybody can be wrong! lol

plus, the bodyguard seems like an overall sturdier gun

My $.02..... get a 9mm so you can shoot more often. Dale's M&P with the trigger job would fit the bill.

My $.02..... get a 9mm so you can shoot more often. Dale's M&P with the trigger job would fit the bill.

my primary carry is my hk still....im looking for something i can put in my back pocket in a wallet holster...if anyone noticed it at all, it would be a very bad situation for me....i have no use for an M&P, i still have my p2ksk