Moto Series Round 1: April 27-29

APCh8r

For motoseries, Todd has it as 120% of race times for your class outside of nelsons.

beaver - 0:57-0:58 would be around 1:15's

grattan - 1:20 maybe teens would be around 1:35's

and yes 1:30 for nelsons.

I have no clue for times at mido or putnam.

The math isn't 100% but these are time I have seen and appear to not have issues.

Edited by blue03636

and i know this has been posted before, but don't get too too focused on the lap times. it is just as important to be consistent and smooth with good lines. When you're at the point where you're riding consistently and smoothly and with good lines, you will hit those times without issue.

oh yeah, i finally drilled out the remaining bolts that r1impactedanus said he would drill and wire but instead, bait and switched with drilling and safety wiring my thumb.

also, the oil crush washer he forgot to put in.

still need to fix the belly pan from when the previous owner(s) bottomed out the bike and ground an opening into. are we gonna do that "how to patch up fiberglass" class? i'm free this weekend if you are.

oh yeah, i finally drilled out the remaining bolts that r1impactedanus said he would drill and wire but instead, bait and switched with drilling and safety wiring my thumb.

still need to fix the belly pan from when the previous owner(s) bottomed out the bike and ground an opening into. are we gonna do that "how to patch up fiberglass" class? i'm free this weekend if you are.

Lol, I have a fiberglass repair kit in my cabinet in the garage. I've never used it but I'm sure its something we could figure out after a few beers.

:cry: <---Jbot

:eatdrink: <---Me

I sent Steve a message about the fiberglass class. He said that Sunday is the only day he can teach.

And you have 3 new crush washer you little bitch.

A suit is the biggie.. Gloves and boots.. Plus I've been losing weight steadily for a few months now, so I'm somewhat afraid to buy a suit then have it be too big on me :mad:

What size are you? I have spare boots, gloves, and a spare suit that I would be willing to loan out

People who don't have a suit but want to do a track day, post your size. Maybe someone will have a spare. If not, it's pretty cheap to rent, so that shouldn't stop you from having a blast

I gto the following:

-4-5 extra suits. Should be anywhere from 42 to 44 sized riders

-2-3 extra boots size 11 tennis shoe for reference

-multiple extra gloves size large

-a couple of back protectors also.

Just let me know what to bring. I only keep a few boots and gloves spare with me...