Moto Series Round 1: April 27-29

APCh8r

Below is a link to a PDF form for ordering photos CD's. By using this form, so long as I get it by Sunday night of any race and trackday weekend, you will get a 25% discount on the CD.

I can always be found at the riders' meeting in the morning and for the most part in registration during lunch. I will have a drop box set up in registration so that these forms and be dropped off throughout the day. If you don't have the funds with you at the track, please still drop off the form and I will honor the discount. I will then send you a bill for the CD and once you check clears, I will send out the CD.

http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/shareID8347911/fileID687530761/cd%20order%20form.pdf

If you have any questions, please drop me a line at marty@photosbymartyllc.com or via PM here on the board.

Well I just got a call from our house painter and also our paving company who wants to start tomorrow. Painter just finished today and gotta pay him the final amount pending, and the paving company is prepping tomorrow, paving Thursday, so they need paid Thursday.

That's basically the track funds for the year lol, but now I just have to wait and rebuild the play money account. No worries, I have some May plans already, now just need the $$ for play.

Good luck everyone! Hope to see you in May.

Well I just got a call from our house painter and also our paving company who wants to start tomorrow. Painter just finished today and gotta pay him the final amount pending, and the paving company is prepping tomorrow, paving Thursday, so they need paid Thursday.

That's basically the track funds for the year lol, but now I just have to wait and rebuild the play money account. No worries, I have some May plans already, now just need the $$ for play.

You sir, suck giant donkey cock. :nono:

What are you paving?

If I paved my driveway, that would be like THREE years worth of track funds...

Just a pull off/parking area for my F250 and enclosed trailer both or my 28ft TT when I have it at the house vs. storage. But yes, your estimates are about right, hence why after this weekend, going to have to penny pinch to hit many more days.

Sucks, but so is life. Oh not to mention the wedding and honeymoon less than 6 mos away. Cuz those are cheap lol.:rolleyes:

This just seriously upset me. :cry: WTF is it with you guys being all responsible and grown up and shit, screw that!

This just seriously upset me. :cry: WTF is it with you guys being all responsible and grown up and shit, screw that!

LOL right? Just going to need to work some OT. I talked to the fiance' and if I work 1 week a month of normal OT 6-10 hrs, it will pay for every race weekend of the season, plus splitting fuel.

If I work 2 weeks a month of normal OT then I also pay for our honeymoon's flights.

OR everyone could try to help the US economy and make the USD not worth dick in Switzerland? That would help too.

Looks like the plan is on me missing Saturday and coming up that evening before the gates close. I'll have the inverter with me for AC/heater hook-up if anyone needs. Not sure what space will be available when I get there so I'll play it by ear on where I end up.

Marty, will have my pre-order in for you!

Mad-

You need to sell that piece of shit entry to Putnam and come to Nelson instead. It's going to be packed, cold and a ton of cluster going on. Plus, the savings would be more to not do Putnam and do Nelson anyways...

I have already tried to tell him that but he is too side tracked by all the ghey going on for putnam haha