Want.

Casper

Kentucky Gun Company has these in stock at $309.99 w/free shipping.

Have heard good things about that dealer - just might order one but need to check with Dale first.

I sent Dale a message on Facebook and haven't heard back. I'm hoping he can get them and for a good price. I'd rather buy from him.

I like my bolt .22. I was shooting flys with it this past weekend at 35yards.

No im not making it up. I smear a little bit of jelly on a board and set it by my trash bins out back. Then when the flys land, I shoot them. Distance is 35 yards and at that distance its almost hole for hole if I do my part. :)

I like my bolt .22. I was shooting flys with it this past weekend at 35yards.

No im not making it up. I smear a little bit of jelly on a board and set it by my trash bins out back. Then when the flys land, I shoot them. Distance is 35 yards and at that distance its almost hole for hole if I do my part. :)

You and Carie should shoot. She's scary with that 10/22. After watching her shoot, I try to not piss her off as much.

Not me plastic stocks break too easy. Talked to a Guy who has one his stock busted when he accidentally dropped it on the ground.

The Breakdown gum usually lack in the accuracy department.

Ill take my ruger Mark III hunter 22 pistol.

I would also take this over the takedown 1 http://www.ruger.com/products/22Charger/index.html?r=y

4901.jpg

Edited by crb