Sporty's trikes and bikes

Exarch

Located on north Dixie(miller lane area) is where I got all my gear from and is where I plan on ordering the rest of my aftermarkets from. They have very good customer service and have no problem taking the extra time to help you pick the right items instead of trying to sell you something you do not want. I felt absolutely no pressure to buy my items there, even after spending 30+ minutes going through the sales catalog with my sales associate. I even accidentally orderd a wrong item from them(my fault) and they happily took it back and orderd me the correct item (I didnt realize there were 2 different styles of a boot with the same exact name) they even let me know that some items were on backorder and would take a while to come in and suggested a similar item if I didnt want to wait a over a month to get some of my items(I didnt mind the wait though)

Overall my experience was superb and they have earned a new customer for life.

Not sure, its like a 2min drive from the i75 benchwood exit(take a left at the exit, and another left on Dixie and its right there) that was the first time I ever went there. Im pretty new to the bike world, although its deff worth the trip for me even though there is a bike shop right next to my house that I refuse to go to cuz of a quoting incident that pissed me off. Guess that shop was trying to take advantage of my ignorance(being a newer rider) which backfired.

I do know the shop is pretty small though(although I didnt see the backroom that had more bikes) and I know the shop has been there for atleast a couple years, but not sure how long or what place it was before(if any)

Ahh, I see the place your talking about. Buckeyes Harley Davidson(lol I used google satellite) its right between the autobath and the Harley place :) im gunna ask em how long they have been there(if I remember) when I go up there Saturday to order my sliders and lowering kit.