Motorcycle picture game

ZachG91

Ok this one might be a little hard

let's try a painted pole barn, one with some sort of illustration on it

That one is kinda tough. Does it have to be a pole barn? Can it be any barn with an illustration on it? I know where a barn is that has Ohio painted on it.

That one is kinda tough. Does it have to be a pole barn? Can it be any barn with an illustration on it? I know where a barn is that has Ohio painted on it.

The "Ohio" barns are the Bicentenial Barns and there are 88 of them. One in every county. I would assume anything will work. Like Mail pouch tobacco, quilt patterns and what have you.

The bicentennial Ohio barn in Butler county is at the intersection of 73 and 744 (I think that's the number) outside of Oxford.

It's the one I planned on using and yes the challenge was for any illustrated barn not just the Ohio ones

I'm off at 5:30pm. Looks like Zach may beat us to it though.

Not too sure about Zach beating me.......he cant find a barn in SW Ohio!:Dlol. He has about an hour to figure it out. Im out of work in 30 mins.

th_IMAG0040.jpg

this is on a silo. is that what a pole barn is?

if so, next challenge: your bike in front of a fire truck.

Barn N Bunk

Literally 5 mins from my house lol I've been out riding around that area today might have seen ya :dunno:

The bicentennial Ohio barn in Butler county is at the intersection of 73 and 744 (I think that's the number) outside of Oxford.

It's the one I planned on using and yes the challenge was for any illustrated barn not just the Ohio ones

That's where I went and couldn't find it. Had some fun on the back country roads though!

There you go. Barn with some sort of art on the side.

The next will be your bike infront of a Strip Club.

Awww you made it easy on me. There's a strip club right down the street :D

newyorknewyork.jpg

Since I am an avid golfer. The next picture needs to be at a golf course. Driving ranges do not count! Neither do putt putt courses

Edited by abdecal
  • Upvote 1

I knew u were gunna get the strip club one lol, although I figured u woulda picked cheeks. Too bad I dont got my bike otherwise ide pick up the golf course one tomorrow since I work at Ncr country club for my first job, oh well. Ill probably start playing this game in a week or 2(if I can get the images to upload from my phone, this site.dont like my phone)

I knew u were gunna get the strip club one lol, although I figured u woulda picked cheeks. Too bad I dont got my bike otherwise ide pick up the golf course one tomorrow since I work at Ncr country club for my first job, oh well. Ill probably start playing this game in a week or 2(if I can get the images to upload from my phone, this site.dont like my phone)

Upload to photobucket then link it. Probably easiest. And yeah the strip club one was easy for me. There's Diamonds, New York New York, and Cheeks around me

Edited by abdecal

Awww you made it easy on me. There's a strip club right down the street :D

newyorknewyork.jpg

Since I am an avid golfer. The next picture needs to be at a golf course. Driving ranges do not count! Neither do putt putt courses

Well if you live by new York new York, I'm assuming you live right down the road from... Damn can't remember the name of that golf course. I vote no! Haha

Edit: ^ nvm fail on my part lol

Edited by ZachG91